Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Ling

Would you rather RENT than OWNING a house or a car?

Recommended Posts

i have a discussion with my friends on whether you should own or rent a car or house these days.

For me, renting is great because you have zero debt and you can off load anytime when the time is bad. OR you can upgrade anytime when you feel like doing it.

 

Owning is great as part of value asset building for long term. as assets like properties will eventually grow. However the commitment is high. downpayment, renovation etc.

 

i would rent a readily renovated beautiful house and use it for investment. Sub Let or Make it a home office to generate cash flows.

 

ultimate im building cash generating machine.

 

what’s your take? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

that's a good suggestion. 

I have a friend who would rent a car instead of buying. To offload some payment for his car rental, he would drive Grab on his free days or Grabhitch. I think that's a pretty good idea if you don't have the cash to own a car. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, it's not that difficult to buy a car, but not so many people can afford buying a house. I rent a small houseand that's ok by me, moderate cost and I do not even consider buying it or any other 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still prefer owning over renting. I just feel more at peace when I know that even if I’m paying off a mortgage, it’s not for nothing or into someone else’s pocket, it’s for my own house. Having my own car is also the ultimate comfort, because no one can limit how or when I use it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been planning a special occasion and started looking into transport options. A friend mentioned that hiring a limo can add a nice touch to events like weddings or birthdays. I'm considering it, but I'm not entirely sure if the experience lives up to the cost. Some people say it's worth it for the convenience and style, while others think it's overpriced. I'm also curious about how reliable the service is and whether there are any hidden fees. If you've used limousine hire london services before, I'd be interested to know how it went. Did the vehicle match what was advertised, and was the driver professional and on time? Was the booking process straightforward, or were there any surprises along the way? I'd rather hear from someone who's actually done it than rely on promotional material. Any honest feedback would help me decide whether to go ahead with it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×