Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mousehunt

Installing Additional Scv Tv Point

Hi,

May I know is there anyone out there have any recommended certified contractor to install additional SCV TV points? My contractor quoted me $105 per point and I find it pretty expensive.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

May I know is there anyone out there have any recommended certified contractor to install additional SCV TV points? My contractor quoted me $105 per point and I find it pretty expensive.

Thanks.

market rate around $80-$90

Hi all, thanks for the info. But may I know is the installation good? like the point signal strength is good.

I do not want it to be low cost but in the end due to the poor workmanship and I still have to get starhub to fix it.

Thanks.

u need a certified SCV electrican to do dat. I know of ppl who installed add'l SCV pt & r unable to use it as they r not turn on.. end up need to call up SCV guy to come down & re-install it.. best thing it dat the SCV guy will tell u the SCV pt u hv installed r not qualified one & will insist on using the qualified plug/connectors pt he hv, end up pay again. Need to make sure yr contactor gets the certified SCV electrican to do the installation..