Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lianaaaleong

Good Commercial Office Design Service with Reinstatement & Carpentry

Hi everyone I recently enlisted Singapore Carpentry to do my office's new location reno, and I was surprised that they also provide reinstatement work where they helped to streamline the move from the old location to the new location.

Initially I just wanted to use old furniture from our previous location but their designer Ernest proposed new custom made furniture like desks, chairs, cabinets to suit the new interior. As they have in-house carpenters located in Singapore, they were able to build the required furniture on schedule and the workmanship is quite commendable. Many of the work required were done well by their in-house workers like hacking, electrician jobs, painting so they can be counted on to have everything done with good management.

Style-wise, I wanted to have a very professional and modern look and feel, Ernest was able to come up with great and bold designs and was able to adhere to my requirements quite well.

The pricing was very reasonable and within my budget, there was no hidden or unexpected costs so overall they are very reliable in the pricing aspect too. You can contact them easily on the website.

Minor issue is that sometimes Ernest take one or two days for any response through whatsapp but he is friendly and provides very good customer service during our meeting, and the completed work is quite commendable and stylish, also he was able to fix any minor issues such as painting issues quite promptly.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request