Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dfish

Sanctuary Of The Cat And The Fish

haha, black make the ceiling feel much higher for one..

i oso change my del to a 3 seater and chose a foam 2 instead (original is foam 1).. but i a bit worry that it will cause the sofa to be out of shape lei.. u noe our sofa is sqaure sqaure then nice one ma.. :) i like demi and mission legs.. really nice.. :D maggie says box very comfy though very low.. display piece coming in on thursday.. i cant wait if not in the photo box oso look very nice.. how much u buy demi 3 seater and ottoman each??

i love underground parking lor.. very condo.. hehe.. anyways, yr estate from outside oso super look like condo.. i really like it (not to mention the windows again) so much but too bad cant get a unit..

i saw cube shape stools/cushion at evov, did u try those?? too soft??

Not to worry too much. Evov claims they have QC. They will stretch the fabric to wrap the sofa structure so as to achieve a well defined shape. That's why the sofa fabric are the non-removable type. Somemore there's 2 years warranty right?

I bought my demi 3 seater, ottoman and coffee table as a package. That time their offer for living package is $2.8K. I top up some $ to upgrade to a mirage coffee table so total is $3,250 incl gst.

evovcoffeetablemiragedn3.th.jpg

I love the coffee table. Only scared that it will take up too much space and leave little space between the tv feature wall and the coffee table to walk. Its 900 x 900mm. Square shape too! :notti:

I din see the cube shape stools at evov leh.. is it nice? Can u remember how much $

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Good idea! Will surely post the picture here. Wan to see Linda's Del sofa too!. Mine would will be ready for delivery in July...

Oh the barang barang cube is in leather/pvc... Hope to find those in fabric cos sofa is in fabric. More matching in this way. Oh no.. there's mould at the edge!! That's the problem will leather/pvc. Hope the leather oil helps.

i hope to get mine on 3 jul as pre-arranged.. cant wait.. :D wat colour is yrs?? i took mine is cream-almost-white fabric..

my mbr one is pvc, i hope wun grow moulds.. but my parents place used to be leather, no moulds lei.. :dunno:

Not to worry too much. Evov claims they have QC. They will stretch the fabric to wrap the sofa structure so as to achieve a well defined shape. That's why the sofa fabric are the non-removable type. Somemore there's 2 years warranty right?

I bought my demi 3 seater, ottoman and coffee table as a package. That time their offer for living package is $2.8K. I top up some $ to upgrade to a mirage coffee table so total is $3,250 incl gst.

I love the coffee table. Only scared that it will take up too much space and leave little space between the tv feature wall and the coffee table to walk. Its 900 x 900mm. Square shape too! :yamseng:

I din see the cube shape stools at evov leh.. is it nice? Can u remember how much $

i nv ask abt the warranty lei, wat does it cover?? out of shape cover??

e mirage coffee table is nice.. almost like my om uno, just that my om got the floral print at the corners and not as reflective as mirage.. i oso worry my coffee table take up too much space.. coz my living very small.. :P

i nv ask how much le.. i nv try oso.. dun noe really can sit on it not.. hehe.. coz its looks very cushy.. :dancingqueen:

i hope to get mine on 3 jul as pre-arranged.. cant wait.. :dunno: wat colour is yrs?? i took mine is cream-almost-white fabric..

my mbr one is pvc, i hope wun grow moulds.. but my parents place used to be leather, no moulds lei.. :yamseng:

e mirage coffee table is nice.. almost like my om uno, just that my om got the floral print at the corners and not as reflective as mirage.. i oso worry my coffee table take up too much space.. coz my living very small.. :D

i nv ask how much le.. i nv try oso.. dun noe really can sit on it not.. hehe.. coz its looks very cushy.. :dancingqueen:

Hihi .. where is evov ??? how much is tat wonderful coffeetable ?? OM is selling someting like tat for 650...

Hihi .. where is evov ??? how much is tat wonderful coffeetable ?? OM is selling someting like tat for 650...

haha, ya my uno.. but gss they selling at a discount.. my colleague just bought the om uno for $600 with delivery.. i got it for $650 with delivery..

evov has 3 outlets.. chk out their website for details and they have most of their designs there.. every showroom carry different pieces so if u want to try, can call them first to chk which outlet has it on display - http://www.evovliving.com/.. so far everyone has feedback positive things abt their staff so u shld be well served regardless which showroom u go to.. i was attended by maggie at holland village outlet, very :dancingqueen: !

Edited by LinDa

haha, ya my uno.. but gss they selling at a discount.. my colleague just bought the om uno for $600 with delivery.. i got it for $650 with delivery..

evov has 3 outlets.. chk out their website for details and they have most of their designs there.. every showroom carry different pieces so if u want to try, can call them first to chk which outlet has it on display - http://www.evovliving.com/.. so far everyone has feedback positive things abt their staff so u shld be well served regardless which showroom u go to.. i was attended by maggie at holland village outlet, very :dunno: !

wow .. thanks .... arghzzz... u spent extra 50 bucks :dancingqueen:! can buy some tits n bits with tat :yamseng:!

so heartpain money flowing out so fast... =(

Hi enci,

Think the mirage coffeetable cost more than the OM one. Cant remember how much cos I bought it in a package. I topup around $300++ on top the Living package of $2800 to change to the mirage coffeetable. It has got drawers on 2 sides. Not sure if the OM uno has drawers or not..

i hope to get mine on 3 jul as pre-arranged.. cant wait.. :D wat colour is yrs?? i took mine is cream-almost-white fabric..

my mbr one is pvc, i hope wun grow moulds.. but my parents place used to be leather, no moulds lei.. :dunno:

e mirage coffee table is nice.. almost like my om uno, just that my om got the floral print at the corners and not as reflective as mirage.. i oso worry my coffee table take up too much space.. coz my living very small.. :P

i nv ask how much le.. i nv try oso.. dun noe really can sit on it not.. hehe.. coz its looks very cushy.. :yamseng:

I hope to get mine in early jul too.. Mine is black colour fabric and the coffeetable's black mirror finish. That's how my living room tv feature wall's black glass comes about. :dancingqueen:

Your OM uno quite similar to mirage... also nice! What's the size?

Out of shape cover??... haha... quite difficult to define this... you can check out the warranty thing on their webbie..

Edited by Dfish

wow .. thanks .... arghzzz... u spent extra 50 bucks :yamseng:! can buy some tits n bits with tat :bleah:!

so heartpain money flowing out so fast... =(

ya lor!! $50 lei.. :bleah: was like a 3 days difference only.. tat's y u shld buy yr stuffs now due to gss and gst!! hehe.. when i wrote out those thousands chqs, i can hear my heart shattering oso.. :notti:

Think the mirage coffeetable cost more than the OM one. Cant remember how much cos I bought it in a package. I topup around $300++ on top the Living package of $2800 to change to the mirage coffeetable. It has got drawers on 2 sides. Not sure if the OM uno has drawers or not..

om one oso got drawers.. got the soft close feature too so it wun slam shut.. evov dun have the package liao lei.. tat day i ask maggie coz i was flipping their file and saw it, says its over already..

I hope to get mine in early jul too.. Mine is black colour fabric and the coffeetable's black mirror finish. That's how my living room tv feature wall's black glass comes about. :jawdrop:

Your OM uno quite similar to mirage... also nice! What's the size?

Out of shape cover??... haha... quite difficult to define this... you can check out the warranty thing on their webbie..

my whole place is oso filled with black mirror, black glass.. very nice rite!! guess its the in thing now.. i hope i still feel the same way when i look at it 10 yrs later.. but vincent took white/cream sofa to contrast all the black lor.. but if i choose, i oso choose black, easier to maintain somemore.. we did not measure the size lei.. shld be abt the same fr e way i see it.. haha.. walk to bridge then naturally straight la.. buy liao oso.. :notti:

Edited by LinDa

Updates!

After 4 weeks, the renovation work has completed with minor defects to follow up.. Took some photos at night..

19062007livingan5.th.jpg

Living room - Lighting in the photo looks a little daylight. Actual lighting is warmer

19062007shoe2dm3.th.jpg

Shoe Cabinet with kitchen sliding door in the background

19062007dining1gz7.th.jpg

Dining are - bulbs of the dining lights fused

19062007mbrbedzr6.th.jpg

MBR

19062007vanityon3.th.jpg

MBR Toilet

Will post pics of the kitchen after the gas turn on next week...

Updates!

After 4 weeks, the renovation work has completed with minor defects to follow up.. Took some photos at night..

19062007mbrbedzr6.th.jpg

MBR

Will post pics of the kitchen after the gas turn on next week...

i love the windows.. :D

Gas was turned on last sat. Finally have hot water in the house. The gas heater is FOC from city gas. Had tried out the heater... apparently it takes a while before the water gets heated up.

While testing the gas supply, realised that one of the hod burner could not create the spark to lit the fire. There's also some problem with the hood suction. Sigh! Gonna get it fixed this weekend. Haven test the oven yet.. hopefully there's no problem.

Here are the pics of the kitchen

070623kitchen1yg4.th.jpg

The longer side of my L-shape kitchen

070623kitchen3mr9.th.jpg

The sink area

16062007kitchen3aa9.th.jpg

070623kitchen4lf3.th.jpg

The curtains, sofa and dining table will be in 2 weeks later.. :P

i want double sink oso! due to space constraints, i got the single one instead. yrs is the square square one right? very nice! if so, same but mine in single. so sad. one bad thing though, though the sink is deep, water keep splashing out for mine lei. :good:

Edited by LinDa

i want double sink oso! due to space constraints, i got the single one instead. yrs is the square square one right? very nice! if so, same but mine in single. so sad. one bad thing though, though the sink is deep, water keep splashing out for mine lei. !!

Yup! Its all about SQUARE.. Haha.. we both like squares. Both sides are equal size. There's also versions like 1 side bigger than the other and also 1 big single bowl. Same same! Mine also will splash out water. Dunno is it becos my tap is too long or what, whenever i wash at the countertop level, water will splash out. !!