Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ScottJ

DIY storage shed creation using shipping containers

Hey, it has been a bit long since I visited this board. I'm having an extremely tight schedule of work these months, mostly till March. So you can assume that this visit won't be for any usual chit chats!
My mom is working on a DIY project to create an outdoor shed using shipping containers! She is fond of crafting, home improvement DIYs etc. As a 60+ years old mom, she had never bothered me for anything, all she wants is just love. 
Unfortunately, this is the first time she is seeking slight bits of help from me for her new project and I'm having a hectic schedule at work! Even though I found time and bought her a shipping container to build the shed. It has been more than a month and she is doing everything on her own, I'm guilty that I couldn't help her much! The shed creation is on the last stage now and she is working on its interiors. Two months back, when she discussed this plan over dinner and I only imagined a barn-like structure. But yesterday I went to the yard and seen this shed and got surprised because it is so beautiful with a roof garden and a tiny coffee area. Already it is very creative, yet my mom wishes to have a pro touch in the interior designing(only in the coffee area!
) and I'm ready for it too. 
Unluckily, I'm running out of time to research this or accompany her to various interior designers. She is ok but I don't want to let her do it alone.  I guess you may realize the reason for today's visit now, yes guys please suggest to me, some experts to do interior designing for a shipping container! It is a single container structure, and we only need the pro service for the coffee area of the same, thus it would be a small project. So before referring this scenario to any firm or pros please make this point clear. If everything falls in place, we would love to start the work ASAP. I'm ready to spend optimally depending on the service quality!

Edited by ScottJ

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation