Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enci

Spacious Planning @ Imm

Hi enci,

I guess the most important part is your budget and don't forget after renovation you need more $$ for the nice furnitures, appliances, etc...

I'm sure GPlan, Edgeline, Intradesign, Spacious, FreeSpace, etc.. and others IDs can do a very modern looking house. You just have to see their existing work done to see if that meets your requirements. It's a matter of choosing the design, materials & color selections. Off course the more expensive design & material you choose the more expensive it will be..that is a fact. Go for simplistic & modern comtemp look and you will enjoy a long long time.

Sorry did not understand your question on the "broken marble floor". Do you mean you have existing marble floor and you think you should replace it? This depends on your exisiting marble look and whether it blend in with your overall modern design look.

Off course marble flooring will be better for it's look, feel & shine...but it will cost a lot more than Homogenous tiles (which btw, can have marble look & feel these days) and you need to maintain well.

Hi,

thanks for yr advice ...

yeps ... i have exisiting "brokened marble" flooring now .. some call it Chipped marble ... pinkish colour ...

i am actually struggling whether to hack away the present marble and replace with those modern tiles or to simply polish and shine it ...

I am afraid that keeping the floor will bring down the theme of "modern, high-end, simplistic" ... I have seen a few of those photos of these ID firms u metioned but i just canot see any nice examples from the portfolios .. wheras spacious planners portfolio, kitchen, feeling and everything just seems so my kind ...

i seriously dun mind visiting other firms if i see the portfolio tat catches the feel i want ... the common problem of most firms i feel is that they wanna use the standard "hdb format" to plan for us .. i simply hate it :)!!

i visited another firm, i told them i wanna for ceiling n spot lights for my kitchen ... then he tell me, KITCHEN LEI ... WHITE LIGHTS is better ... GOSH :notti: he dun even understand me ...

Chew interior is even worse :notti:! they r simple contractors not fit to be IDs :P!!

I got a urge to try Kelvin from Gplan also after seeing so many good remarks about him from everywhere BUT somehow i canot feel that Kelvin's design gives me the feel tat i saw at Spacious Planners .... can anymore kelvin's clients share with me their houses photos ?????

much appreciated ....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi enci,

I guess the most important part is your budget and don't forget after renovation you need more $$ for the nice furnitures, appliances, etc...

I'm sure GPlan, Edgeline, Intradesign, Spacious, FreeSpace, etc.. and others IDs can do a very modern looking house. You just have to see their existing work done to see if that meets your requirements. It's a matter of choosing the design, materials & color selections. Off course the more expensive design & material you choose the more expensive it will be..that is a fact. Go for simplistic & modern comtemp look and you will enjoy a long long time.

Sorry did not understand your question on the "broken marble floor". Do you mean you have existing marble floor and you think you should replace it? This depends on your exisiting marble look and whether it blend in with your overall modern design look.

Off course marble flooring will be better for it's look, feel & shine...but it will cost a lot more than Homogenous tiles (which btw, can have marble look & feel these days) and you need to maintain well.

by the way, if i wanna remake my house into modern high end feeling, u think i should get the exsisting broken marble fllooring away ????

can Gplann or others give me the high end modern n simplistic feel ????

Edited by lifestyle

i also scared tat spacious is expensive cos very tight budget also ... u noe la .. in SG .. everything also ex, so must budget everything ....

i was thinking of Gplann as well ..

by the way, if i wanna remake my house into modern high end feeling, u think i should get the exsisting broken marble fllooring away ????

can Gplann or others give me the high end modern n simplistic feel ????

i was toking to someone from hub builder, goshh.. tat uncle **** rude, i told him i dun wanna the kitchen to have cabinets on top .. then he say "haiyah ... everyone also has ... all Hdb house also same" ... wheras spacious ID tells me tat he understands my concepts .... and very keen ..

sometimes theyjus dun understand, i dun wanna the common hdb feeling .... i dun wanna white lights, i dun wanna hdb design .. i wanna high end feeling ...

Hi enci,

We did approached this company (a lady served us) last year but i guess they were very busy at the time :sport-smiley-004: . Design wise quite good. Price wise was a bit on the high side but i'm not sure what the price they quoted to you. You need to check on the design, materials & workmanship they used.

I think they should provide you with details drawing & computer generated design i think upon your confirmation.

PM you my experiences & ID. Good luck with your ID hunting.

If you do a search i think you can find more comments on this company.

Edited by lifestyle

hi all ...

I am in the midst of considering Spacious planners at IMM for renovation of my old flat, anyone has any comments of them ?

I spoke to the ID Kenny, he is very helpful and i am very impressed by their simplicity modern design, i noticed that their drawings are all hand drawn not computer designed.

anyone got comments over their workamanship, design, and most impt their price :sport-smiley-004:

urgent ... need feedbacks