Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Tap Water Purifier

please, PH shows less than 7 doesn't mean it's acidic to us okay?

do you know what's the PH range of human body fluid or not? Only water with PH lower than human body fluid then it's considered "relative acidic" to us.

Edited by tingshen

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

well, can be a few reasons why water can be acidic if we are talking abt pH<7.

carbon dioxide gets dissolved into the water to form carbonic acid

air pollution (near heavy industries) which will gets all sorts of like sulphuric acid, sulphurous acid, nitric acid, etc ..

and not to forget our tap water has acidic minerals like chlorine, fluorine, to kill germs and bacteria and fight tooth decay

:sport-smiley-004:

I dun think carbon dioxide is able to dissolve in our tap water from the water plant all the way to our place. SG water is highly treated as a results I dunno how many "extra" is added to it already hehe.....

for sure PH level is one of the last thing you need to worry about. It's the extra chemicals added to it that is dangerous.

please, PH shows less than 7 doesn't mean it's acidic to us okay?

do you know what's the PH range of human body fluid or not? Only water with PH lower than human body fluid then it's considered "relative acidic" to us.

chill chill lol.

i wonder if theres an accumulative effect of treated water...?

different people has different effect on different types of water, be it the softness, the PH level, and the mineral contents.

My advice is, you shall try it for a few months and see if it suits you.

Heard that this water purifier is comparable to Diamond Water but it cost less than 800. Worth buying...

fiter2.jpg

filer3.jpg

Edited by selenal

Hi,

Anyone out there knows where to get this similar tap for connection to the water purifier? The diameter is about 10mm. :thumbs up:

How much will it cost? The knob can be level or turing type.

Would like to use this tap instead of attaching the original valve from the water purifier to the kitchen tap.

dispenertapto1.jpg

espringat1.png

http://www.amway.com/en/Product/eSpring-products-10334.aspx

I would like to point out the basic functions of a water purifier.

This is to remove from the incoming water supply whatever is not supposed to be there, like rust sediments; contaminants like copper, lead, mercury, germs and virus.

It should also retain the good minerals like the calcium and magnesium.

This last condition eliminates RO water.

Also every manufacturer will claim that they are the best, so the buyer must verify the claims against a third party like NSF, which sets worldwide standards like standard 42 (odour), 53 (health) and 55 (virus) - http://www.nsf.org/Certified/DWTU/

If the water purifier does not fulfill the above standards, any other claims for health benifits are irrelevant and serve as a smoke cover to conceal the fact that the purifier in question does not even serve the basic functions outlined above.

Buyers should be very aware of what they pay is not necessarily what they get...

I would like to point out the basic functions of a water purifier.

This is to remove from the incoming water supply whatever is not supposed to be there, like rust sediments; contaminants like copper, lead, mercury, germs and virus.

It should also retain the good minerals like the calcium and magnesium.

This last condition eliminates RO water.

Also every manufacturer will claim that they are the best, so the buyer must verify the claims against a third party like NSF, which sets worldwide standards like standard 42 (odour), 53 (health) and 55 (virus) - http://www.nsf.org/Certified/DWTU/

If the water purifier does not fulfill the above standards, any other claims for health benifits are irrelevant and serve as a smoke cover to conceal the fact that the purifier in question does not even serve the basic functions outlined above.

Buyers should be very aware of what they pay is not necessarily what they get...

Agreed, The NSF Performance Sheet for the eSpring water purifier:

http://www.amway2u.com/miniweb/espring/cert_en_US.jsp

Do not want to say bad of Diamond, but it does not fulfil what I have outlined previously.

In conclusion, the Amway water purifier is the only that I have seen on the market that does what I have outlined in my previous posting. Nothing more, nothing less... :jawdrop:

Please PM me if anyone has questions.