Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

On 5/18/2021 at 12:32 PM, greeeen said:

It is this one I am talking about. Sorry for the confusion.

I am glad that I took the time to see check out the differences, my kids are small and playful, really don't want to take any risks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 2/3/2022 at 2:44 PM, Renoheadach said:

I am glad that I took the time to see check out the differences, my kids are small and playful, really don't want to take any risks

Ya, safety cannot be taken for granted

On 5/30/2022 at 3:14 PM, Renoheadach said:

1713278906_IVGBreaks.jpg.f7b2895963bfb34f6005a1feef95391f.jpg

OMG

OMG, my friend invisible grille coating cracked and started to rust as well. Will the wire break? Won't that be very dangerous?

On 7/8/2022 at 4:36 PM, Suzanne Wee said:

OMG, my friend invisible grille coating cracked and started to rust as well. Will the wire break? Won't that be very dangerous?

My brother's invisible grill already rusted, and they are also concern the wires will just break 😥

On 5/30/2022 at 3:14 PM, Renoheadach said:

1713278906_IVGBreaks.jpg.f7b2895963bfb34f6005a1feef95391f.jpg

OMG

That's why my wife and I are not taking our kids' lives for granted. There have been some many unfortunate cases of kids climbing out of the windows in Singapore, this is really not a joking matter.

The diamond grilles we have at home, are still as good and strong as new, absolutely no rusting on the wire at all even after 2 years' of installation

mustsharenews.com/foster-dog-aircon-ledge/

When I saw this news, my heart almost dropped, but thank God that the neighbours managed to distract the dog before anything bad could happen!

Safety really cannot be take for granted...

On 4/26/2023 at 2:40 PM, Suzanne Wee said:

When I saw this news, my heart almost dropped, but thank God that the neighbours managed to distract the dog before anything bad could happen!

Yah, safety really cannot be taken for granted, it's really fortunate the neighbour react fast to prevent a tragic from happening 😓

On 4/26/2023 at 2:40 PM, Suzanne Wee said:

OMG - as wat the article said - "As such, the owners would ensure their balcony doors were shut, even though they installed invisible grilles, before heading out."

What's the point of installing invisible grilles if it's so loose and weak, and we have to close our windows and doors. I really hope HDB will do something about it, and regulate the quality of the window grilles in the market.

I have so glad that I did my research and visited a couple of invisible grille showrooms and compared it to diamond grilles earlier, seeing is believing and I won't want to risk my family members' safety, nor close the windows and balcony doors when I already have my grills installed

channelnewsasia.com/singapore/man-died-fall-condo-unit-ledge-clean-window-coroner-3731586

OMG - Another unfortunate case of high-rise fall - my deepest condolences to this gentleman's family. 😰

Safety is everyone's responsibility, and I really hope unfortunate incident like this will never ever happen again 😟

On 9/21/2023 at 4:44 PM, Jen Soh said:

channelnewsasia.com/singapore/man-died-fall-condo-unit-ledge-clean-window-coroner-3731586

OMG - Another unfortunate case of high-rise fall - my deepest condolences to this gentleman's family. 😰

Safety is everyone's responsibility, and I really hope unfortunate incident like this will never ever happen again 😟

It's so sad to see this kind of unfortunate incident happening in Singapore, which can be prevented. For these past few months, I have seen so many news report of high rise falls, which is very worrying.

Totally agreed Ken, so sad to see this kind of unfortunate incidents keep happening

On 10/18/2023 at 12:26 PM, Ken Tan HY said:

It's so sad to see this kind of unfortunate incident happening in Singapore, which can be prevented. For these past few months, I have seen so many news report of high rise falls, which is very worrying.

On 2/28/2024 at 9:45 AM, Yvonnechee said:

So my brother's invisible grill is not uncommon at all. Less than 2.5 years, and the coating on the wires starts to crack

image.png.08221703369b3e3eb88960f856796bee.png

Ya, when my wife and I did our research on standard invisible grilles, the plastic coating will wear and tear under the sunlight, then rusting will occur, and it's so loose.

Our diamond grill has been installed for 3+ years, and it's still as strong, no rusting at all, and no peeling of coating since there's no coating in the first place