Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nobrain1

Samsung La32r81b Or Lg 32lc7r?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

initial i wanted the LG7R too. 2weeks ago, LG had a roadshow selling 42" at $2999 with freebies. besides LC4/ 7 series, LG new models are LY, LB4/5 and 9 series. some models are 5ms response time and 120hz refresh rate. these models are better and more functions but i doubt they gonna bring in here. its mainly for western region. from what i was told, LC7 is to replace LB1 with higher contrast ratio, additional HDMI and better response time. LC4 is to replace LC2 with similar descriptions mentioned earlier.

42LB7R has lesser gift benefits and price much higher compare to 40R8. since 40R8 is cnet asia editor's choice model and very popular in the states, i know i cant go wrong. so in the end i chose a R8.

if u can wait another 3 months or more, the price will dropped further despite the 7% GST. some new models for most brands will be out last quarter of the year.

click on the link to find out more abt R8.

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/home_av/tvs/0...0343522p,00.htm

dont get me wrong, im not samsung promoter. juz sharing what i've gone thru. hope the info helps.

cheerios.

ooohhh....tks. i actually am contemplating between these 2 models in courts tampines when there price are like $100 diff so am going to check it out during the pc fair see can get something cheaper or better freebies so dun need to get another HTS to save $$ hehe...

wah kaoz think of saving a trip to pc fair bought the 32LC7R finally at bestD for 1699 free HTS. then go to Mustafa they selling it at 1599 wif same freebies, 32LC4R oso on sale at $999 >.< there