Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
r34

Id Emboss By Ko Hong

Currently looking for id for my new flat. have anyone engaged ID Emboss from ko hong before? any recommendations of their IDs or comments on their workmenship? thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there .

I just had some minor works done at my home by good and reliable contractor n i am very impressed. he is a honest n helpful chap,charges r straightforward n reasonable w no hidden costs. i m newbie in this forum so not sure if i can post his co. name n contacts here? Due to experience,personally i feel finding a good n reliable contractor is v impt as some complaints arise due to discrepancies between ID & contractor so workmanship not up to standard.I am new here so not sure if can put contractor co.name and contacts here ? u can pm me ..

Cheerios.

Jaslyn

Currently looking for id for my new flat. have anyone engaged ID Emboss from ko hong before? any recommendations of their IDs or comments on their workmenship? thanks in advance.

r34, their workmanship is pretty good and rectification is timely. most importantly, they managed to meet the agreed hand-over date without much issue. after the official handover, i am still getting quite good service when i have some enquiries.

just recalled that bearie has some problem with their sub-cons. maybe u want to know the team that bearie used and specified that you want a different team to work on your house.

r34, their workmanship is pretty good and rectification is timely. most importantly, they managed to meet the agreed hand-over date without much issue. after the official handover, i am still getting quite good service when i have some enquiries.

just recalled that bearie has some problem with their sub-cons. maybe u want to know the team that bearie used and specified that you want a different team to work on your house.

thanks lemonade! ur reno was handled by them? can pm me ur ID?

Hi r34,

I am currently using ko hong under Ron being assists by dick. Both are quite nice guy and workmanship is good and above average. Why good and above average ? It is because they did a great job for my kitchen cabinet, but my TV console was abit poorer quality in the finishing. the rest of the carpentry and other work is quite okay. (glass side maybe also abit rough), but the rest was quite good.

Overall handover is delayed by a few days, but i am okay with it as during the process , they were some uncertainties on my side on what design/material/defects which i discovered that were promptly rectify by them...so give and take overall few days is okay for me.

Pricing wise, is not the cheapest, but you need to get a few quote to compare and ask them to match. In the end they were like a few hundred more expensive than others, but i think it was worth it.

- Another VERY important to note (note just for kohong but for any contractor u find also) , if they quote u on a design u want but u changed it midway, remember to reneg the price or make adjustment to the original quote.....

cheers

Edited by weevenge

i use ID Emboss... they are good.... u can try my designer,chryss chua