Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It does not matter which ID firms you have shortlisted. To me, it is the ID who makes the difference, whether your house renovation would turn out to become a Dream house or Nightmare!

:unsure:

It does not matter which ID firms you have shortlisted. To me, it is the ID who makes the difference, whether your house renovation would turn out to become a Dream house or Nightmare!

:unsure:

I totally agree with you Mae29. Every company is going to gave it's share of good and bad employees. A safer bet would be to identify the good designers and/or project managers out there.

1. A&D Interior

2. Kass Design

3. Cogito Image

4. Spacious Planners

5. Ideal House

6. I-Bridge

7. *

8. IntraDesign

9. Unimax

10. Baroque

i am using 5) Ideal House!

Good service.

Been to 1) A&D, the ID not bad. He give ideas and tell us wat is better. Juz that he is very firm with the quotation, wun give discount. And even though we try hard to ask for discount, he is still patient to tell us "your can consider and come back to me if your decide to let me do ur house" And he smile...

(we find that he is good and at that point of time, was thinking if he can give a little bit discount, we will get him. too bad, he is too firm)

8) IntraDesign, ID abit "bo chap". He is highly recommended by forumer. We met him once. We juz felt that he is very straight and like we are being 'ignored'. He didnt follow up. I am the one to contact him.

His quote doesnt break down items price. So in the end, i didnt call him and he didnt come and find us.

9) Unimax - Met the ID at the expo. Young guy, think he doesnt know wat we wanted. He asked wat concept we like. And say will call me when quotation is ready. I dun think i received his quotation or his quotation too exp so we dropped him.

10) Baroque - We actually wanted to get him after many times of meet up. He is patient and always laugh. (dunno wat he is laughing at) He revised a few times of the quotation. His quote is reasonable and patient but everytime we ask to meet up, he wun come to our convenient location. We went to his office. Quite far.

after a few meet up, another ID came to serve us...

5) Ideal house - ID is cute and service is good. He is the last ID firm we went to. We didnt know who to decide and came we saw his advert. First time met him, he seems experience. Chat for some time, and he promised to produce the quote. One week later, quote ready, he promised that we wun regret (its true, he is great).

After that, everytime he meet us, he will let us choose where we prefer to meet. Even at my area, he is willing to come. So we decided on him. Quote is reasonable and most importantly, we felt comfortable with him. Let him done my house and he did a good job!

The rest i nv came across. So i felt that, if you wan to choose an ID, Choose someone that u feel comfortable with. This is very important. We dropped the rest because we juz feel not very comfortable.

All the previous ID we met during Jun and Aug 2006. and we didnt signed with them even they followed up till Jan 2007 (6mths +).

We met Ideal house in less then 1 month and we decided on him. :P

Does ur ID still in Ideal..Can pm me his no?

that is so disgusting!!!! :jawdrop: how can they let the lizard be a permanent dead thing on the door and painted over it? yes, i support you. don't pay them the balance if they don't rectify everything. How many % of balance is there?

Thanks May_dream1 :) The balance is 5% roughly less than $2K.

yk_go,

Goodness! One word: Terrible. The lizard is a rare signature of the workmanship and is really over. They are just trying to have the easy way out.

Hope all can be rectified soon and let the nightmare be over.

@idealistic:

Thanks :) So far they had been responding fast to my requests. Hopes that everything proceed on smoothly. I am having my TV, soundbar, washing machine and fridge delivered over on 8th Jan and my work is starting to get really busy. Hope that everything can be solve before 8th :bow:

hi phantom,

Was actually recommended to him by my wife's fren; subsequently saw the fren's place, read ur review and cornetto review here, saw one of his sites, check thru the quotation than ok confirm with him lolz ... considering the fact that i went thru close to 10 IDs it was a huge relief ... yea he honest and reliable i guess its his police coast guard b/g .. anyway his office is still at Jurong Town Hall, just met him last week coz i had lunch at the steamed fish place at JTH.

:yamseng:

[/

Can pm me Inzen/Roy's contact? Possible to share with ur quote u got ffrom him too? Thanks lotsa :)

Hi All,

Can someone pm me the contact of Johnny from Ideal House?

Many Thanks!

Hi,

I also need his contact. Please pm me if you manage to get his contact...Thanks!

Emobebe

I've seen both MOMO and North West ID works before both interior design companies are awesome.

Edited by doofes

Hi,

I also need his contact. Please pm me if you manage to get his contact...Thanks!

Emobebe

Hi, I also need Johnny's contact details, someone pls PM me if you have it!

Thx, TnJ