Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey Skweerel,

that makes you another satisfied Inzen customer. lol.. who recommended you to Inzen in the first place?

Both myself and cornetto's place also renovated with by him previously..

In all, i agree that the traits you've mentioned really sum's up Roy's character.

:curse:

hi phantom,

Was actually recommended to him by my wife's fren; subsequently saw the fren's place, read ur review and cornetto review here, saw one of his sites, check thru the quotation than ok confirm with him lolz ... considering the fact that i went thru close to 10 IDs it was a huge relief ... yea he honest and reliable i guess its his police coast guard b/g .. anyway his office is still at Jurong Town Hall, just met him last week coz i had lunch at the steamed fish place at JTH.

:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi phantom,

Was actually recommended to him by my wife's fren; subsequently saw the fren's place, read ur review and cornetto review here, saw one of his sites, check thru the quotation than ok confirm with him lolz ... considering the fact that i went thru close to 10 IDs it was a huge relief ... yea he honest and reliable i guess its his police coast guard b/g .. anyway his office is still at Jurong Town Hall, just met him last week coz i had lunch at the steamed fish place at JTH.

:jawdrop:

Hi skweerel,

I'm surprised you read my review.. lol.. yes cornetto is also quite pleased with the work. That time, she wanted to come over to my place but Roy didn't want to.. (think that he thought the reno works not yet completed.. lol) so cornetto sms me.. but in the end sent to Roy.. lol.. created some embarressment.

But we do agree that he's honesty is one big plus and reason why we and cornetto subsequently signed with him.

I do keep in touch with him once in a while too.

Hi skweerel,

I'm surprised you read my review.. lol.. yes cornetto is also quite pleased with the work. That time, she wanted to come over to my place but Roy didn't want to.. (think that he thought the reno works not yet completed.. lol) so cornetto sms me.. but in the end sent to Roy.. lol.. created some embarressment.

But we do agree that he's honesty is one big plus and reason why we and cornetto subsequently signed with him.

I do keep in touch with him once in a while too.

yar me and wife actually read thru tons of posts here while choosing id and we were hugely relieved to see positive reviews lor, urs got some weight coz moderator grp lolz

anyway my humble place, completed in Nov 07, 4 rm resale, mega overhaul :jawdrop: :

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/skweerel/

yar me and wife actually read thru tons of posts here while choosing id and we were hugely relieved to see positive reviews lor, urs got some weight coz moderator grp lolz

anyway my humble place, completed in Nov 07, 4 rm resale, mega overhaul :jawdrop: :

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc65/skweerel/

LOL dude I just got "promoted" 2 days ago.. back then not yet mod leh.. But its always the experience, Roy was the only chap that didn't make us feel that our constrained budget was too little for him. There were some IDs that scoffed at our budget for what we want to do. Another chap wanted to implement ideas that was very him.. but not us.. and we were thinking.. but its OUR house.. lol..

Then again, 1 person i did recommend to Roy, told me the workmanship is not up to standard, so it is really subjective i guess.

We also had quite a major overhaul for our place.. nice place you have. =)

LOL dude I just got "promoted" 2 days ago.. back then not yet mod leh.. But its always the experience, Roy was the only chap that didn't make us feel that our constrained budget was too little for him. There were some IDs that scoffed at our budget for what we want to do. Another chap wanted to implement ideas that was very him.. but not us.. and we were thinking.. but its OUR house.. lol..

Then again, 1 person i did recommend to Roy, told me the workmanship is not up to standard, so it is really subjective i guess.

We also had quite a major overhaul for our place.. nice place you have. =)

haha must be your plat membership then .... totally agree what u say, we had one recommended from my brother who oni do condo n was quoting in a manner that made me feel like a cabbage head ... another from this forum who is like a Nazi, another who is meditating abt the philosophy of design :jawdrop: ........ in the end, all we wanted was really a place we feel comfy in ...

i guess in this whole home reno/decor process, it is the "ren yuan", if you find a ID/contractor who can click with you, on the same wavelength, than it should be ok.

Tx for the compliment, i gtg play mahjong already lolz

haha must be your plat membership then .... totally agree what u say, we had one recommended from my brother who oni do condo n was quoting in a manner that made me feel like a cabbage head ... another from this forum who is like a Nazi, another who is meditating abt the philosophy of design :jawdrop: ........ in the end, all we wanted was really a place we feel comfy in ...

i guess in this whole home reno/decor process, it is the "ren yuan", if you find a ID/contractor who can click with you, on the same wavelength, than it should be ok.

Tx for the compliment, i gtg play mahjong already lolz

Very true. Our house is an extension of our beliefs and personality.

Good luck for mahjong. (i also played yesterday... 1 game very lucky.. gang + gang + gang + zhi mo + one colour... kekeke.. another game was waiting for Hong Zhong for 13 wonders.. sigh.. so close yet so far..)

hi lengzai,ykrl,ya zha

hv pm u.

anyway hv upload my completed pics at my blog. can go check it out. just click the link below at my signature. :dancingqueen:

Edited by LLhome

Hi, can I have the contact (email and hp) of Johnny from Ideal House. Many thanks.

hi edlye, hv pm u! check ur mail!:notti: :notti:

n for those who wanted johnny no, it will be better if u can pm me. . i'm always at my t-blog so sometimes i might miss ur posts.

Edited by LLhome

I had a very bad experiences with Unimax Creative with a designer with name starting from J... really regret getting the renovation with them.. be careful when u engage or nego with them... better put everything all in black n write in detail...

Who is your ID? What's your experience with them?

My house is being renovated by Unimax Creative right now. I had some misunderstandings with my ID and I wouldn't really recommend her to anyone, but I am quite pleased with the result... or maybe because I'm easily pleased :P. Hope you can share your experience so others will be warned.