Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, I also need Johnny's contact details, someone pls PM me if you have it!

Thx, TnJ

No response so far...LOL...everyone disappear after reno finished...haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does ur ID still in Ideal..Can pm me his no?

Hi, don't mind can I had ur ID contract number ? If don't mind can I see ur breakdown quotation? Thanks

I going to Reno my new house, now looking for ID and contractor..

My email : adamking7766@hotmail.com

Maybe if you're keen on some ID that you've identified you can simply call the firm he's working for and get his contact that way.

That is, if no one responded to your request on this thread.

All the Best,

Hi all,

To hijack the thread abit (Sorry to the TS), I am also on the journey on confirming my ID. Me and my wife have shortlisted : * (Daniel), Artrend (Ashley and Samn) and 2ndPhase (Joe).

All the three seems okay to work with, especially 2ndPhase as he is doing up one of my friend's house at this moment.

Just to check if anyone have dealt with either one of them before and what are the comments?

Sorry to bother and hope to hear some advice and comments

Cheers :)

Hi LLHome,

You appointed Johnny from Ideal? Can i ask for a favour.. can i visit your unit as i just bought a resale unit in Jurong West too? I am more skeptical about the workmanship after 2 - 3 years of reside. I hope to pay for something that will last me a good no. of years, at least 5 - 8 years, given my character, a pair of birkenstock can last me 7 years!!!!! hahahaha

Reason i asked for this favour is i have 3 ex-colleagues that went with 3 of the ID firms in the Shortlist 10 IDs respectively and the result after 1 years, 2 years and 18 months respectively was not good. They have problems with kitchen cupboards laminate bubbling, bathroom wall tiles uneven, sudden cracking homogenous floor tiles in bedroom, false ceiling cracklines, customised anti-slam drawers which they paid a lot for suddenly becomes jammed more than 6 times a year and called for servicing with the brand, which i cannot recall which one...and guess what, they say its not their product. WTH...

Let me know if its fine for you ok? I will just only peep at your flooring, kitchen if you have them done it for you. These are the costly ones and top in my priority to do list.

Thanks a lot

Suen