Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ivy79

Just started being a Stay Home Mum and trying out online home business

Hi!

I'm a stay home mum of 2 small kiddos who never cease to drive me up the wall. I've just started selling things online and would like to humbly ask if you would be so kind as to visit/like/share (i will take anything :lol: ) my FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/PPICS-101642815168088

The page is a reflection of me as a lady, wife and mum. I sell things that women such as myself may need, like or find useful. Getting started is really tough so your small help would contribute greatly to help me extend my little page's reach and just get it out there for more people to see :)

TIA
Ivy

20210112_172243.jpg

20210112_172419.jpg

20210112_172541.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It's very cool that you decided to take up your business. I think it is good for you. Moreover, the Internet business is now developing very quickly. If you do everything right, you will definitely have a good income. I stick to the usual business. Not that long ago, I opened my own clinic where I do high-quality botox for people. To make it possible, I took courses drhennessyacademy.com, where I was taught everything theoretically. After that, we've been practicing. I really liked it to my great happiness, and the doctor who taught me said that I do it best.