Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Bio Ceramic / Bio Spectrum Mattresses : Far Infrared Ray (fir) & Negative Ion

So far I only tried Slumberland's Santuary with Joma Wool (seems like a SG customized product) and heard about Simmons' backcare series. Slumberland one is only emitting FIR and Simmons' backcare is only emitting negative ion. I heard some are using "Photon" which is a newer technology, and quite a few from Korea using Jade stone. Okay....actually during the 神雕侠侣 period 小龙女 already sleeping on this kind of mattress liao, just that it's made of 100% jade haha.....yup, it's supposed to energize your cell so that you would look younger at your age, it doesn't prevent you from getting old, but would slow down the process though.

I am using another product from Japan (just a thin layer of mattress) at my current house that has both FIR and Negative ion but I would love to get one that has all these features "embedded" into the mattress for my new house, furthermore, these products seems to be too overpriced, especially those from Korea and Japan and sold through direct sales.

The Slumberland gives me a warmer yet comfortable feeling in aircon room, and we should expect a cooler feeling during normal room temperature. Will go and try out Simmons' one but I heard it's like double the price of Slumberland.....

Would any of you guys like to recommend any brands that has this feature?

Edited by tingshen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So far I only tried Slumberland's Santuary with Joma Wool (seems like a SG customized product) and heard about Simmons' backcare series. Slumberland one is only emitting FIR and Simmons' backcare is only emitting negative ion. I heard some are using "Photon" which is a newer technology, and quite a few from Korea using Jade stone. Okay....actually during the 神雕侠侣 period 小龙女 already sleeping on this kind of mattress liao, just that it's made of 100% jade haha.....yup, it's supposed to energize your cell so that you would look younger at your age, it doesn't prevent you from getting old, but would slow down the process though.

I am using another product from Japan (just a thin layer of mattress) at my current house that has both FIR and Negative ion but I would love to get one that has all these features "embedded" into the mattress for my new house, furthermore, these products seems to be too overpriced, especially those from Korea and Japan and sold through direct sales.

The Slumberland gives me a warmer yet comfortable feeling in aircon room, and we should expect a cooler feeling during normal room temperature. Will go and try out Simmons' one but I heard it's like double the price of Slumberland.....

Would any of you guys like to recommend any brands that has this feature?

Sounds like those si beh ex magnetic mattress, mattress pad, pillows and bracelets that were in the rage during the late 90s sold by MLM companies.

Magnetic therapy is already outdated liao lah. Somemore if it's against the globe magnetic, you're in deep trouble man......that's why it's not good to stay near the generator building, the magnetic field there is super strong....

FIR, negative ion and photon are slightly newer technologies, i dun think MLM company is able to carry mattress, the most they sell are just a thin layer of padding, which is just way too overpriced liaoz.

Still prefer a fully embedded product, but as I said, so far only Slumberland is focusing on the FIR side and Simmon's is focusing on the Negative ion side, there is no combined products in the market yet, personally I would prefer FIR.....

Magnetic therapy is already outdated liao lah. Somemore if it's against the globe magnetic, you're in deep trouble man......that's why it's not good to stay near the generator building, the magnetic field there is super strong....

FIR, negative ion and photon are slightly newer technologies, i dun think MLM company is able to carry mattress, the most they sell are just a thin layer of padding, which is just way too overpriced liaoz.

Still prefer a fully embedded product, but as I said, so far only Slumberland is focusing on the FIR side and Simmon's is focusing on the Negative ion side, there is no combined products in the market yet, personally I would prefer FIR.....

hi,

how much did you pay for the FIR mattress? is it from japan selling thru MLM? how do you feel after using it? are you selling it too?

i have a friend who introduced this to me but i feel that it is too expensive for just a mattress and did not get it.

tientien, sorry for the late reply.

The one I am using at home is already more than 4 years already. Yup, it's from an MLM company and the effect vary from people to people, one of my aunt can fall asleep deeply in just a few minutes with that, but some people dun find it special at all. This kind of product have halve lives too, therefore, as time goes by, the effect will get weaker and weaker.

The fact is, 4-5 years ago, nano technology is not in mass production yet, slubmerland is one of the few mattress manufacturers(which I can't find any other brand doing except Simmons with their negative ion thingy) who tap along with nano technology to launch their FIR mattress at much lower price due to the lower manufacturing cost via nano, but those stupid MLM company never lower their price at all! Same as Simmons. To me, they are already considered out dated kind of product.

Besides FIR, negative ion is also important too, that's why I bought Envio aircon from Panasonic, without turning on the aircon, you can still have the ionizer to emit the negative ions.