Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Light

Anybody Tried Sea Sun Curtain Furnishing Sdn Bhd?

They were recommended to me by a friend who recently moved into a new house. My friend said

1) The curtain fabrics were good and modern looking. They had imported fabrics as well.

2) Their prices were almost 3/4 of local curtain shops, presumably because they are located in JB

3) They will visit your house to measure on the first trip and install the curtains on the second trip.

4) No need to go into JB to visit the shop as they are frequently in Singapore over the weekends to install for other house owners and they will bring fabric samples with them. Can arrange to meet up at house.

Has anybody tried them before? Can give reviews? I am a bit scared of buying from a retailer in JB even though they might be cheaper. Might be difficult if I have issues with the curtains.

Alternatively, has anyone had experiences with buying home furnishings or curtains from retailers in JB? Do share.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am also having the same concern. I have contacted them and is thinking should I meet up with them.

Will need to make a decision in 2 weeks time!!

I am considering to get my curtains from JB as the price of curtain here is exorbitant for me. My mum in law has been getting most of her curtains from a shop in Angsana in JB. I might go there and look. It would be better if they can come down to the house instead.