Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

Az 's Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hmm... this pic looks familiar... :)

yea..i found it in dono which forum :unsure: very nice so I saved it..kekekeke

never know such sunrise can be seen at our future house :(

yea..i found it in dono which forum :~ very nice so I saved it..kekekeke

never know such sunrise can be seen at our future house :~

its from my t-blog, i suppose... hehe :~

remember getting up at 6plus one morning... then i quickly ask my hubby to take pic of it...

its from my t-blog, i suppose... hehe :thumbs up:

remember getting up at 6plus one morning... then i quickly ask my hubby to take pic of it...

Oohhh..u staying punggol as well...Blk180~190+? in fact my current parents' house also have such misty view in early morning

Oohhh..u staying punggol as well...Blk180~190+? in fact my current parents' house also have such misty view in early morning

no lah... Blk 600+... near ur place... if Blk 180-190 how to take pic of tat kind of view? hehe :)

spikedoll, seeing ur RP unit instill the sense of disappointment in me even more!!

By the time it was my turn tobook a unit, the 5-rm RP unit that I was eyeing for had been booked liao..In fact, come my turn, there was no more 5-rm unit in punggol..all sold out.

So i took coralinus 2..

The more i see ur place, the more i like it!!

U're veri fortunate...it is in a move-in condition..very, very nice. can save alot on reno.

I heard from my fren who oso bought a RP unit, he asked HDB to hack some of the things that he dun want. U can ask oso, as long as that thing isn't there in the 1st place..

Hi Spikedoll,

U have a very good deal there. Not only reno well-done up, u can save on electrical cost too.

The design very much like condo, all the wiring concealed and it gives a very neat look.

Well-done.

spikedoll, seeing ur RP unit instill the sense of disappointment in me even more!!

By the time it was my turn tobook a unit, the 5-rm RP unit that I was eyeing for had been booked liao..In fact, come my turn, there was no more 5-rm unit in punggol..all sold out.

So i took coralinus 2..

The more i see ur place, the more i like it!!

U're veri fortunate...it is in a move-in condition..very, very nice. can save alot on reno.

I heard from my fren who oso bought a RP unit, he asked HDB to hack some of the things that he dun want. U can ask oso, as long as that thing isn't there in the 1st place..

Thanks alot..it's really luck..we count ourselves lucky coz it's our first time applying for WIS ballot and got a good Q no.Our 1st choice was taken though but still very happy with this unit so far.

Ya Babygerl, I know your choice is Blk641 #05 right? I told my FH when that unit was taken! We know it's your choice unit :( but Coralinus is nearer to MRT also not bad. :(

ya save alot on reno..coz we on budget as well :deal:

Hi Spikedoll,

U have a very good deal there. Not only reno well-done up, u can save on electrical cost too.

The design very much like condo, all the wiring concealed and it gives a very neat look.

Well-done.

Hi Raincole

Thanks..it's a premium flat so wiring are all concealed, homogenous tiles and shower screen done.

Now waiting to collect keys...waiting waiting waiting :deal:

Finally~~!!! Going sign lease agreement and possession of our new house on 11/9

!! !!

Edited by spikedoll

wah first day of the lunar eighth month wor

congratulations :bangwall::yamseng:

more pix of your nice nice home :D :D

thanks thanks 8|8| will post more pix...gonna start busy soon!:P! :jawdrop:

looks like you can shift in around oct liao :bangwall:

too rush leh..need do a big big spring cleaning..hunt for furnitures and electrical appliances :yamseng: till now havent even decide what to buy...only know where to buy sofa and dining table :jawdrop:

havent even engage FS..arghh so many things to do...anyone has good recommendation of FS? not expensive one...broke liao :P