Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bubsbunny

Of Den And Hatches- Chat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hah! laser pointer! I shall search for mine. Thanks sumobear, good idea. All your replies tell me no point being nice. I think they are more scare of us then we scare of them (wrecking the house). I shall go tmr w/o my bro, he is just a hinderance.

I shall use my finger first. I'm too nice. If its doesn't work, use a pen. Still doesn't work...laser.gif

Ok my darkside is slower coming out. I shall revisit again .

May the force be with me !!

Ok I need help ;):lol: . We have BIG problem with our laminate flooring. My brother had suggested viewing others floor to make our case stronger.

If any of you or if you know of anyone who has laminate flooring, please could you let us view your floor :notti::bow: We are most concerned abt the skirting as they not only use nails and silicon to fixed the skirting, they done a lousy job, with over-length skirt-panel and lousy cutting/fitting. All these result in BIG GAPS, which i seriously dun think silicon can mend it.

Thank you thank you thank you

Ok I need help :lol::notti: . We have BIG problem with our laminate flooring. My brother had suggested viewing others floor to make our case stronger.

If any of you or if you know of anyone who has laminate flooring, please could you let us view your floor :bow::bow: We are most concerned abt the skirting as they not only use nails and silicon to fixed the skirting, they done a lousy job, with over-length skirt-panel and lousy cutting/fitting. All these result in BIG GAPS, which i seriously dun think silicon can mend it.

Hi Bubsbunny,

So sorry my cousin floor are laminated but cannt bring u there to view. Wait I kenna 8|8|8|

My hse room are parquet if u wan to view anytime no prob. :D

Emm... maybe u can post the pics here so that forumers can give u some advise. ;)

Ok I need help ;):lol: . We have BIG problem with our laminate flooring. My brother had suggested viewing others floor to make our case stronger.

If any of you or if you know of anyone who has laminate flooring, please could you let us view your floor :notti::bow: We are most concerned abt the skirting as they not only use nails and silicon to fixed the skirting, they done a lousy job, with over-length skirt-panel and lousy cutting/fitting. All these result in BIG GAPS, which i seriously dun think silicon can mend it.

Hi Bubsbunny,

I think based on your situation, you should call up the supplier if that is their standards. If it is their product standard, then you cannot blame them because you have signed the dotted line...BUT if the supplier claimed that no such thing will happen, then it will be the workmanship problem.

No point banging your contractor's table because they are immune to such things already. You have to find out from the main source. Or else you can go to other floor lamination company to source for some information like a 1st time customer. No point comparing home to home because the contractors will always say that things are different so cannot compare.

My problem is that my contractor gave me fake "ICI" Paint so I called the HQ of ICI and blasted the people there and they gave me an explanation of their products and advise me what to do to my contractors.

Always get your proof before blasting.

Do u have pics to show?

There is no adhesive involve. Its more for unevenness. Also so many sand-like particle at the bottom sure got "grik''grik' sound one. Like walking on something with sand underneath. She told me dust is ok. I told her i agreed, but then hor its big particles lor those very easy to see one. That's why i go touch the floor. or else why waste my energy to squat up and down oh.gif Too bad i dun haf foto. Just now went to check and they have almost finish skirting. But workmanship really CMI. I asked my bro for his opinion on the sound and he agreed sound like got sand. Anyway i asked ID "griik griilk" sound normal or not and ask her to see the skirting tmr too.

Aiya, rather than waste your breath on them, might as well sweep floor yourself. At least you know it's somewhat cleaner than the worker. Although money is paid to them, but this is afterall not their house, they dun care....

Ok I need help :notti::D . We have BIG problem with our laminate flooring. My brother had suggested viewing others floor to make our case stronger.

If any of you or if you know of anyone who has laminate flooring, please could you let us view your floor :D !! We are most concerned abt the skirting as they not only use nails and silicon to fixed the skirting, they done a lousy job, with over-length skirt-panel and lousy cutting/fitting. All these result in BIG GAPS, which i seriously dun think silicon can mend it.

Do u have any pics of it to show? maybe someone in the forum maybe able to answer ur questions from the pics.

Thanks for all the advices :) . My brother will call up the company to ask abt their product and to reflect on their contractor.

searching for fotos