Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

kitchen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I would also recommend you to start from the floor. If you want to make a total renovation, you have to destroy everything and build it from the beginning. I had also renovated my kitchen a couple of years ago, and I have to tell you that it is a pretty **** challenging and annoying process. It starts to be annoying when you have to buy all the utilities (i mean fridge and all the other stuff), as you will always argue with your wife on which thing is better and why it is better. The easiest step for me was to get the new countertops. Both my wife and I decided to get a good granite counter from bestgranitequartzcountertops as their products are of insane quality!

Accessories should be the last one to consider. You could start from the floor and then the wall and ceiling (if you prepared to make a total remodeling). Next, the counters, cabinets, and sinks. At last , the accessories like te kitchen towel hooks, kitchen bar to hold utensils and some decorations.