Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

We are currently sourcing for IDs to renovate our 5I flat. Spoken to Bernard fr Ideal Hse a few times and he seems to be a sincere and helpful guy. 90% gonna sign contract with him. May I know whether there's anyone whose hse was renovated by Bernard ? Would really appreciate yr feedback cos we gotta make a decision fast. Tks. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
you can check at ideal house thread

Hi Summerholiday,

Hows ur reno? Everything smooth? I am starting mine soon, veri excited. hehee. Its finally the end of searching..cn hw rest my mind & pray hard for the reno. :yamseng: .

Btw jus to add to your list..Earnest has to great ID, Frankie and Benedict. As my ID is Benedict, I hve not work with Frankie before, but heard from my ID he's support & design is as good. Futhermore lots of other forumer oso full of praises for him. Bt for my case, Benedict is the man hehee :)

Hi Boinbi,

Mayb you wana try my ID. If you need his contact let me know. Good luck on your search..its really a tiring stage, but try to enjoy la.. :P

you can view my in 3d thread.. had post of of pics on my reno progress..

its definitely not easy searchin.. and when finally settle, there will be more tiring chores and decision to make..

:P waiting to see your pics too ... :yamseng:

Edited by summerholiday

Just got quotation fr Bernard. He quotes me $48k for my 5I flat, it's beyond my budget. Just saw fr the other website that recommends Eric Lee fr Coos Design who seems to be 'cheap and gd'. May I know whether anyone has engaged him before?

Hi Summerholiday,

Hows ur reno? Everything smooth? I am starting mine soon, veri excited. hehee. Its finally the end of searching..cn hw rest my mind & pray hard for the reno. :dribble: .

Btw jus to add to your list..Earnest has to great ID, Frankie and Benedict. As my ID is Benedict, I hve not work with Frankie before, but heard from my ID he's support & design is as good. Futhermore lots of other forumer oso full of praises for him. Bt for my case, Benedict is the man hehee :dribble:

Hi Boinbi,

Mayb you wana try my ID. If you need his contact let me know. Good luck on your search..its really a tiring stage, but try to enjoy la.. :thumbs up:

hi vonylim.. me already finished my reno and staying for over 20 days lo..

how's yours going?