Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vodarado

Newly married- MAJOR sex issues

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. My husband and I have been married a little over a year. We’ve been together a little over two, but also dated when we were younger. Honestly, I couldn’t ask for a better marriage. He is my best friend, I admire him and am so attracted to him. He’s truly one of the best people I have ever known. We have a true, deep bond. Very much in love. There’s only one issue. Our sex life is... well, terrible. Not for him, but for me. He’s completely satisfied with it. I, however, am not. My sex drive is significantly higher than his. His idea of a satisfying sex life is sex 2 or 3 times a month, always in the same position, absolutely zero foreplay or kissing, and I am not exaggerating when I say that it lasts less than a minute from start to finish. He has been open with me that he has been insecure in the past about the fact that he can’t last long, but that he truly can’t help it. So- as far as my sexual desires go... I like passion, foreplay, different positions, making out, touching... I’m not one to want it to go on all night, but a good 10-15 minute session is satisfying for me. And we always have sex in the same place- the bed. Never anywhere adventurous, or even anywhere else in the house. I’ve tried to suggest different things we could try doing to each other to spice it up, but he says that all he desires is my vagina. Also, we can only have sex in the morning when he naturally wakes up with an erection. Otherwise, he has trouble getting it up because he doesn’t like foreplay. we have had many discussions about this and it’s always the same response. This is just who he is, he’s never had a high sex drive or desire to do anything other than have an orgasm and be done. I need to make love, passionately, big orgasm kinda love. Any advice?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request