Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
qunzmoon

Customised Bedframe

Dear all, i'm also looking for bedframe for queen size mattress which can be customised to haf bigger bedhead (with or w/o storage), sits entirely to the floor and has drawers at the bottom that is pull out from the side instead of from the front, and can come in light colors like white, beige, light grey, etc... preferably below $1,000...

i saw at furniture mall, the shop named Co'zy, can do such customise and the material is in pvc...price is slightly above budget... but read very negative comments of the service... so not sure if i wanna go to them...

any recommendation?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear all, i'm also looking for bedframe for queen size mattress which can be customised to haf bigger bedhead (with or w/o storage), sits entirely to the floor and has drawers at the bottom that is pull out from the side instead of from the front, and can come in light colors like white, beige, light grey, etc... preferably below $1,000...

i saw at furniture mall, the shop named Co'zy, can do such customise and the material is in pvc...price is slightly above budget... but read very negative comments of the service... so not sure if i wanna go to them...

any recommendation?

Bedframe with drawers from the side.. I saw it at Ackerman at TP. Not "customised" though.. But You can choose the kind of headboard.. so that's a sort of customised ?

Bedframe with drawers from the side.. I saw it at Ackerman at TP. Not "customised" though.. But You can choose the kind of headboard.. so that's a sort of customised ?

I'm looking for customisable storage bed, anyone got any idea where?

Am sourcing bed frame too... my fren recommended a shop opp Marine Parade NTUC - next door to P&Rail.... (the name card aint with mi now)

She bought a shoe rack and foldable dining table from him.

Went to talk to him abt the bed and some soild wood table stuff... he gives comments which i think makes sense lor.

Storage drawer (i was asking abt Super Single size) under the bed is a waste of money. u cant put many things in it. Dust will collect under ur bed. Less then $400 minus the mattress.

tried asking ur neighbourhood furniture shops?? even not display, they got pictures to show u...

As I mentioned above..there are a couple of designs of Storage Bed at Ackerman which I saw. Drawers from side, Drawers from Front, Lift up Kind... the material, color and headboard pattern all can choose.. Another space I saw storage bed is at Hecom. The price is much lower there also.

As I mentioned above..there are a couple of designs of Storage Bed at Ackerman which I saw. Drawers from side, Drawers from Front, Lift up Kind... the material, color and headboard pattern all can choose.. Another space I saw storage bed is at Hecom. The price is much lower there also.

Been to Ackerman before, range seems very limited.

any recommendation?

why dun you try robinsons?

there's a storage headboard, half leather cost less than $600

bedstead cost another $300+

less than $1k for a bed, but below cannot store things loh :yamseng:

alternatively, you can try beng tuan at kaki bukit

bought two bedframes from there

they can cater to your needs and the bedframes there all cost less than $1k

we're waiting for our customised dark brown super king sized divan+4 drawers (2 pcs width 6X3ft ... lotsa storage space!) from sealy's sleep gallery @furniture mall. chose it cos of e soft & slim (3 inches) headboard. the "Magic touch" or "Italiano suede" material comes in delightful light colours, too.

ask for swatch of e chosen colour as ours came in black! good thing i got mine so they've no excuse not to deliver what we specially ordered.

if this divan suits u, price shld be w/in ur budget as ours is abt 1.4K, email me so i can give u name of person to contact there.

happy shopping