Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
celeste

Celeste's Home~balestier

Hi Hi

After viewing so many homes in this thread, Im tempted to post some pic of my home as well...

I bought my home in April last year and had engaged Baroque for the renovation... I have moved in since Jul last year.... =)

Main Entrance

dsc00234gv1.th.jpg

dsc00235mh8.th.jpg

Living room

dsc00219kd8.th.jpg

Sofa and coffee table from Lorenzo, Side sofa from Barang Barang

dsc00213zf5.th.jpg

TV Console (inspired by Intradesign..hubby and I did some modification

dsc00206gb0.th.jpg

Dining Room

dsc00223lt0.th.jpg

Dining Feature Wall (inspired by Whiteboardnobel...hubby did major modification..Simply love the design)

dsc00232zb1.th.jpg

Passageway leading to rooms

dsc00231rt8.th.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
welcome to renotalk :dancinqueen:

your place still looks so nice after you have lived there for a year ;)

Heehee....Thanks..It takes effort.....and some nagging power..hahaaha :unsure:

welcome welcome.

spam spam

chop chop

ur house looks very warming. :)

Warming=hot???? hahahahaha kidding kiding.....

must show us your completed photos ok :)

Sofa and coffee table from Lorenzo, Side sofa from Barang Barang

dsc00213zf5.th.jpg

Hi,

Can ask how long and how much is your Sofa ? Is it easy to maintain ?

Hi,

Can ask how long and how much is your Sofa ? Is it easy to maintain ?

Hi Jule

Specially for you, took the measurement.. it's 3.1m... i paid for 2k for a showroom set. If i get a brand new one, it's easily 3k. The staff told us then it just came in few days ago... It was in perfect condition so we confirmed on the spot on this showroom piece...

I would say it takes effort to maintain the sofa....especially so since it's cream colour...I use leather cleaner once a week.... =)

How's ur reno coming along? :notti:

Hi Celeste, :)

Welcome to Reno T-Blog! :P

Your house really look so nice, can say its really to up the 4-star to 5-star hotel. :D So warm and classy. :good:

Are you using warm lights throughout the whole house? Cos all the photos are having a orange tint.

By the way, mind telling us how much you spent on your renovation, your furniture and electrical appliances? Maybe can let us know where you got them too. :) :)

Thanks for sharing your house photos, hope to hear more of you soon. :D:good:

Heehee....Thanks..It takes effort.....and some nagging power..hahaaha :good:

Warming=hot???? hahahahaha kidding kiding.....

must show us your completed photos ok :good:

actually, hot is red, cool is blue... :D

this 2 days no time to take photos. haha

yesterday check for defects and test all the electrical points.

today was at IKEA for almost the whole day to buy furniture.

Hi Jule

Specially for you, took the measurement.. it's 3.1m... i paid for 2k for a showroom set. If i get a brand new one, it's easily 3k. The staff told us then it just came in few days ago... It was in perfect condition so we confirmed on the spot on this showroom piece...

I would say it takes effort to maintain the sofa....especially so since it's cream colour...I use leather cleaner once a week.... =)

How's ur reno coming along? :D

Icic.. Lorenzo recently having Clearance Sale but didn't have the color and piece we wanted.. My reno starting only in Oct, so taking my time to look around for furniture

Hi Celeste, !!

Welcome to Reno T-Blog! !!

Your house really look so nice, can say its really to up the 4-star to 5-star hotel. :bangwall: So warm and classy. :bangwall:

Are you using warm lights throughout the whole house? Cos all the photos are having a orange tint.

By the way, mind telling us how much you spent on your renovation, your furniture and electrical appliances? Maybe can let us know where you got them too. !! :)

Thanks for sharing your house photos, hope to hear more of you soon. !! :dunno:

Hi Tim_Chenie

Majority are warm lights...heehee...we had cool lights for the passage way but i dun know why the pictures turn out to be so 'gold~ish'

My reno only cost 15k...that's inclusive of the electrical. But I did minimal reno ie only TV feature wall, dining feature wall and bedroom feature wall..painting of the whole house and the ceiling....

My curtain cost ard 1.8k for 2 roman blinds, 1 woor blind (for toilet), 1 normal curtain for one of the rooms, 1 full length night curtain for the room and 1 set of full length day and nite curtain for living room...

Furniture wise, i guess should be around 10k...sofa, coffee table, side table and dining sets are from lorenzo...

That was initial...during this one year, we still buy this and that... =)

Hi Tim_Chenie

Majority are warm lights...heehee...we had cool lights for the passage way but i dun know why the pictures turn out to be so 'gold~ish'

My reno only cost 15k...that's inclusive of the electrical. But I did minimal reno ie only TV feature wall, dining feature wall and bedroom feature wall..painting of the whole house and the ceiling....

My curtain cost ard 1.8k for 2 roman blinds, 1 woor blind (for toilet), 1 normal curtain for one of the rooms, 1 full length night curtain for the room and 1 set of full length day and nite curtain for living room...

Furniture wise, i guess should be around 10k...sofa, coffee table, side table and dining sets are from lorenzo...

That was initial...during this one year, we still buy this and that... =)

mus say u got money worth, first glance I assume u spent easy in excess of $40 til I read ur last post about the cost breakdown.

Thumbs up!