Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Malui

Part-time Domestic Helper

Hi zirhk3355,

It is ok if we were to explore the opportunites to maximise returns in asset but I would against the idea of getting the parttime maid.

If anyone were to pm you and ask to know how to pick up the parttime maid then better be careful.

As it could be one of the regulator from MOM seeing this thread and waiting to catch the fish.

MOM rules for foreign domestic worker is tied to one enmployer. Any body found the domestic helper working in another workplace is considered as illegal worker.

Tha panelty could be a high price to pay for. Care ful ah!

Wow, indeed someone had pm me liao leh. Ok I think I will leave as that...better not reply and I also won't say who pm me, so don't ask...hehe...

Hey, MOM guys, I am just kidding lor! You won't find such maids in my house one! :sport-smiley-003:

indeed. the guy whom i married catches these maids & their employers. be careful zirhk.

Hmmz...did he just pm-ed me?? !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I didn't know it is illegal cos these maids were also advertising for their services.

Found one website that looks rather reliable.. STARMAID.. not sure if anyone use them. any recommendationssss?