Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kids2

Kitchenware & Bathroom Accessories

I'd like to recommend YIGII bathroom accessories that are made of stainless steel and are good-look to match any style of bathroom. They have toilet paper holder, towel holder and shower caddy for sale. Most of these products would not need you to drill holes on walls for installation. They comes with adhesive pad to attach to the wall firmly and sturdily.

0909-26119.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
it really depends on what you want and your budget

no place is the best coz each place has it's own unique attraction

i got my accessories all over the island

from robinsons to jln besar, from genting rd to yahoo auction

so it really depends on what you are looking for

appliances also depend on the brand

some shops sell certain brands cheaper than others

the usual ones are GAB, everjoint and HN (HN only if you can really bargain well)

applefreak, u r rite. depend on wat one wants and the budget.

got ppl from other's forum recommand:

Nan Wah

Pih Joo

Universal Union

Royal Franco(Lot ppl recomanded this)

my 2 cents worth...

kitchen and sanitary wares~

Hoe kee

they hv temper glass shelves ranging from corner type to those fixed under the mirror type. they hv alot of variety at No. 9 Genting Road (their main warehouse/office/showroom, for the address, double check the yellow page) at reasonable pricing.

for temper glass shelves, prices start from S$40 onwards. it comes in various sizes.

for stainless steel item, it prices are from S$13 onwards depending on type.

do take note and always ask if the railings and fixtures on the shelf, the hook etc. are chrome steel or plastic becoz chrome steel are certainly more durable.

i find theirs is a gd price and they are able to give a better discount if you buy more.

Poh Joo

they hv limited variety of shelves and are of smaller sizes.

but they do hv cheaper hob & hood but do ask where they are assemble at, eg. China, Vietnam, Indonesia or Malaysia, etc.

Royal Franco

their prices are abit ex compare to the above 2.

For anyother place, for hob & hood, do always where they are assemble from juz to let yourself hv a clearer pic so that you can make your choice.

Goh Ah Bee at hougang / kovan city / kovan mrt

they are old shops so they dun try to cheat you. they hv cheaper hob & hood compare to other shops out there.

they dun hv enough place to display out their things but you can ask them alot of questions abt their things and you will find they carry a wide variety of items. the boss son is the most friendly and patient person who will answer your questions even if you didnt buy from them.

Universal Union at Geylang Lor 44

they hv a wide variety of hob & hood, sanitary and kitchen wares at reasonable prices. can provide discount also.

Kitchen wares

teka, etc.

hobs & hoods

Fujioh

Turbo

Techno

Rinnai

La Germania

Cuizino

etc.

Sanitary wares

they carry different brands ranging from Gohne, Ariston, Genova (Arino range) etc.

For rainshower, taps etc. where you see the brand Genova / Arino, you can check them out Genova HQ at bendemeer road. i saw alot of the shops carry this brand and i think you can view a full range at their HQ and compare their prices before buying from outside shops coz sometimes they may be having sales.

http://www.genova.com.sg

58 Bendemeer Road

Singapore 339937

Tel : (65) 6299 0222 (5 Lines)

Fax : (65) 6296 4831

Email:genova@singnet.com.sg

watever items you hv chosen, you can try asking if they can give a gd discount. their items are made in China, similar design as those Gohne (UK) type except they are much cheaper.

and of coz, all still come back to wat you want and wat is your budget.

hope the above infor helps :thumbs up:

Edited by leen

Hi all,

Jus went down to Poh Joo at Lavender and Royal Franco at Jn Besar. I have compared the prices and Royal Franco is indeed cheaper. The boss, Henry, is a very helpful, service oriented man. If he cannot give u the price for the brand, he will tell u where to buy.

Some shops only gave u catalogues, but he has an amazing memory about which box contains which mixers, taps or shower heads and he doesnt hesitate to show u. My hubby likes it as this way he knows what exactly is he getting instead of relying on catalogues pictures.

His price is very reasonable. A Baron WC is about 160 after GST. The nobel shower rose set we like he charges us 340 (L**kz charged 488). A squarish glass basin was quoted at 160 (L**kz charged 220).

However, his hob and hoob and water storage he cannot give the lowest rate, so we bought from Hong Liang.

He even told us to buy from others since he cannot give the rate.

In the end, we bought both toilets stuff there totalled $1188.

He is shifting his existing place to 2 shops further down, as his current shop is kinda old and cramped.....

I hope he doesnt increase price after that.

Edited by twoti

got ppl from other's forum recommand:

Nan Wah

Pih Joo

Universal Union

Royal Franco(Lot ppl recomanded this)

I also bought all the Stainless Steel accessories from Royal Fanco too, and their prices are very reasonable!

where is a good place to purchase kitchenware & bathroom accessories?

i only know Hoe Kee Hardwares & Sim siang Choon hardware (both in IMM).

Others item also includes

Fridge

Hob & hood

Washing machine

Instant heater

Really appreciate your sharing.

Cheers,

it really depends on what you want and your budget

no place is the best coz each place has it's own unique attraction

i got my accessories all over the island

from robinsons to jln besar, from genting rd to yahoo auction

so it really depends on what you are looking for

appliances also depend on the brand

some shops sell certain brands cheaper than others

the usual ones are GAB, everjoint and HN (HN only if you can really bargain well)

Jalan besar area, there is quite a few shops over there for you to compare prices. Heard poh joo prices is quite reasonable.

geylang road also... several shops there... universal union there is quite well-known... tai wah also...

sim siang choon in IMM is a small showroom... go to their main office at changi/expo, got a lot more to see... i was there last evening... :rofl: their imported brands are exp, but they do have in-house brand (SIMS) which are quite ok price, similar to PJ...

where is a good place to purchase kitchenware & bathroom accessories?

i only know Hoe Kee Hardwares & Sim siang Choon hardware (both in IMM).

Others item also includes

Fridge

Hob & hood

Washing machine

Instant heater

Really appreciate your sharing.

Cheers,