Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greentea

Ghim Moh/holland Owners?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
im right at the centre of holland V.

:furious:

nice to know got reno kaki stay at holland V.. which block r u??

i stay at blk 10.. :fire:

heard rumour in future Holland V gonna have shoppin centre liao... :fire: dun know true not true har..

Edited by greentea

nice to know got reno kaki stay at holland V.. which block r u??

i stay at blk 10.. :unsure:

heard rumour in future Holland V gonna have shoppin centre liao... :D dun know true not true har..

could be true. when we move over to our new flat across the road in 2010 there is a big plot of land to bulid another vivocity.

im staying on top of the block where fairprice is.

:notti:

could be true. when we move over to our new flat across the road in 2010 there is a big plot of land to bulid another vivocity.

im staying on top of the block where fairprice is.

:horse:

wow.. thats nice place you got there... hehe :) clubbing all night long hor :drunk:

what i heard from my source is the shopping gonna be build somewhere near the swimming pool area.. i think the swimming pool going down sometimes next year :notti:

cant wait for the update nia.. :yamseng:

wow.. thats nice place you got there... hehe :D clubbing all night long hor :drunk:

what i heard from my source is the shopping gonna be build somewhere near the swimming pool area.. i think the swimming pool going down sometimes next year :notti:

cant wait for the update nia.. :dancingqueen:

swimming pool have to go soon or later. what i heard is fairprice is moving out end 2008 and was told its to where they are building new cc.

i stayed at holland since i was born! :drunk: but my mum's house. :dancingqueen:

moved there 2000 and never want to stay elsewhere in singapore. holland v got everything that other places doesnt have.

:D

moved there 2000 and never want to stay elsewhere in singapore. holland v got everything that other places doesnt have.

:dancingqueen:

yup, me too. i also don't feel like moving but no choice leh bcos after married must move out from mum's house liao. :(

holland/holland v is my childhood place... :~:~:~

yup, me too. i also don't feel like moving but no choice leh bcos after married must move out from mum's house liao. :jawdrop:

holland/holland v is my childhood place... :furious::furious::jawdrop:

well you can always find somewhere near holland what. ghim moh oso nice place..

my first home at tiong bahru.. good place but lose intereset oredy... holland now the best.. guess will be staying there till i k.o. heeheee. :bangwall:

swimming pool have to go soon or later. what i heard is fairprice is moving out end 2008 and was told its to where they are building new cc.

hopefully they dun touch the wet market.. :) . wet market must stay!! thats another reason i love holland :):P

my first home at tiong bahru.. good place but lose intereset oredy... holland now the best.. guess will be staying there till i k.o. heeheee. :dancingqueen:

im very fussy so its very difficult for me to find an ideal home la. i like holland but doesnt mean i can find a home i like. :(

my first home at tiong bahru.. good place but lose intereset oredy... holland now the best.. guess will be staying there till i k.o. heeheee. :D

hopefully they dun touch the wet market.. :D . wet market must stay!! thats another reason i love holland :bangwall::bangwall:

yes ghim moh wet market and hawker centre is my favourite and now with shop & save its even better. ghim moh also got SERS right after our SERS at holland v. are u one of them???

:bangwall:

Hello all,

I'm new here. Anyone knows whether they will build a new swimming pool at buona vista?

buona vista swimming pool will be around till end 08/09. dont think they will be building any new pool cause the land will be use for commerical purposes then.