Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

The Weather app in Windows 8.1 stopped working a few days after the OS was installed.

I just finished installing Windows 8.1 a few days ago. It works so much faster on my PC that it never exceeds 10% HDD utilisation. The percentage of people who used Windows 10 was never less than 90%.....

Except for Music and Weather, I uninstalled all apps. Weather app worked flawlessly, including as a live tile and on the lock screen.

Then it showed me "We've moved" and now it takes forever to load... It isn't going to open.

Then I discovered that was truly closed in 2019, but I have confirmation that the software is still operational, though with some intended flaws.... Probably to get people to upgrade to Windows 10 by making them sick of "broken" Win 8.1.

However, this programme is fully functional, and I am enraged that something has caused it to malfunction. I suppose it's time for an update or something.

Has anyone discovered a solution to this problem? Is it a tweak or something similar? I discovered something about DNS Caching Disabling and Enabling in order to get the Weather app to function again, but I still don't know how to do it.

Thank you very much!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I did notice some changes, but I thought there was something wrong with my connection or the cables. I don't know for sure. Some weeks ago, I noticed that my FIFA 22 PS5 Account is running slower and slower, and I still wonder what it can be. I always use a platform where I buy my games at a lower price, but there is no chance of introducing viruses. However, I know some of my other friends have problems with different games or apps. Maybe there is a problem in the world that no one noticed us about!