Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Recommended Posts

On 5/5/2016 at 10:54 PM, dreamoka said:

Need 1 Quotation - Type 4 room BTO

Looking for System 4 inverter for my 3 room and 1 living room,  please quote me Mitsubishi Electric Starmex (5 ticks)

Kindly include GST,
-additional cost for any length of pipe used for installation?
-warranty (parts and installation), etc....
-any free upgrade...

Breakdown the cost if possible for comparison. Thank you

Hi,

have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aron, am looking to install a new system 4 in a HDB 5 room flat (3 rooms and the hall) to replace my current aircon system. Would you be able to quote me for Daikin, Mitsubishi Starmex and Panasonic models and the services/pipings etc that come with it? Thanks :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2016 at 0:34 AM, surfbuyer said:

Hi Aron, am looking to install a new system 4 in a HDB 5 room flat (3 rooms and the hall) to replace my current aircon system. Would you be able to quote me for Daikin, Mitsubishi Starmex and Panasonic models and the services/pipings etc that come with it? Thanks :) 

Hi,

have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Aron, need your quotation for ME starmex system 3 inverter (5 ticks and 2 ticks) including bracket. Please also include installation cost, warranty, upgrades available.

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Aron,

I looking for Daikin System 3 inverter aircon 9K BTU x3

Kindly include GST,
 -installation (2 times installation)
 -1/2" Armaflex class "0" insulation
 - G22 copper pipe
 -16mm drainage
 -additional cost for any length of pipe used for installation?
 -warranty (parts and installation)

 

thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Aron,

 

Need 1 quotation - Type 4 room BTO

 

Looking for System 4 inverter for my 3 rooms and 1 living room,  please quote me Mitsubishi Electric Starmex (2 & 5 ticks), living-room may consider 12K and 18k  BTU.

 

Kindly include GST,

 -installation (2 times installation)

 -1/2" Armaflex class "0" insulation

 - G22 copper pipe

 -16mm drainage

 -additional cost for any length of pipe used for installation?

 -warranty (parts and installation)

 

Breakdown the cost if possible for comparison. Thanks you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2016 at 9:19 AM, cjfoo said:

Hi Aron, need your quotation for ME starmex system 3 inverter (5 ticks and 2 ticks) including bracket. Please also include installation cost, warranty, upgrades available.

Thanks!

Hi,

have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2016 at 10:59 AM, zzhuizz7 said:

Hi Aron,

I looking for Daikin System 3 inverter aircon 9K BTU x3

Kindly include GST,
 -installation (2 times installation)
 -1/2" Armaflex class "0" insulation
 - G22 copper pipe
 -16mm drainage
 -additional cost for any length of pipe used for installation?
 -warranty (parts and installation)

 

thanks

Hi,

I have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2016 at 6:45 PM, cinnamoroll said:

Hi Aron,

Please quote me:

 

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries System 3 SRK25ZJ-S1

Mitsubishi Electric Inverter System 3 MXY3A28VA

Hi,

have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2016 at 11:51 AM, Alvincheng said:

Hi Aron,

 

 

Need 1 quotation - Type 4 room BTO

 

 

Looking for System 4 inverter for my 3 rooms and 1 living room,  please quote me Mitsubishi Electric Starmex (2 & 5 ticks), living-room may consider 12K and 18k  BTU.

 

 

Kindly include GST,

 

 -installation (2 times installation)

 

 -1/2" Armaflex class "0" insulation

 

 - G22 copper pipe

 

 -16mm drainage

 

 -additional cost for any length of pipe used for installation?

 

 -warranty (parts and installation)

 

 

Breakdown the cost if possible for comparison. Thanks you!

Hi Alvin,

I have emailed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Aron

Please quote for System 4 Mitsubishi Electric Starmex (2 and 5 ticks). 5 room BTO, Bedrooms 9k BTU, Living 18k BTU.

Kindly include GST,
 -installation (2 times installation)
 -1/2" Armaflex class "0" insulation
 - G22 copper pipe
 -16mm drainage
 -additional cost for any length of pipe used for installation?
 -warranty (parts and installation)

Thanks

Desmond

Edited by desmtooh
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2016 at 8:54 PM, desmtooh said:

Hi Aron

Please quote for System 4 Mitsubishi Electric Starmex (2 and 5 ticks). 5 room BTO, Bedrooms 9k BTU, Living 18k BTU.

Kindly include GST,
 -installation (2 times installation)
 -1/2" Armaflex class "0" insulation
 - G22 copper pipe
 -16mm drainage
 -additional cost for any length of pipe used for installation?
 -warranty (parts and installation)

Thanks

Desmond

Hi Desmond,

I have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Star-Cool-Air-Condition-Engineering-Aron-Ah-Boon-355281117982556/?ref=hl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×