Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

Help in keeping track of my home food business sales

Hello guys
I have a small food associated business thats made in home. My friend made for me a sheet that sums up the total orders of different kinds of products which requires me manually to put them everyday searching in the chats to see the orders and register them in the excel sheet and takes a lot of time from me. I know a little in computers so I know that you can make a form in excel so every order is added up in my sheet by the date. The problem is that I don't know how to do that. Also that I want it like a form on his phone “the cook” and it adds up to the data there by the correct date.
I wouldn't mind a ready pos service that shows me the data how I want it most of them that I used show very little data or they show very detailed data I want something in the middle also they don't add the delivery charge. If anyone can help me through this I can send him a sample of the excel sheet that I use so he can understand me better.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Speaking about continuous financial management, it is necessary, first of all, to define the terms. The main task is to control the financial stability of the enterprise, which is served by all the tools of financial monitoring, including the collection, storage, transmission, study and interpretation of data on the financial situation of the organization in order to analyze and evaluate its financial efficiency. This will help you accurately determine the profitability of your business. You can do this using Sales Management Dashboards.

Hi, I recently came across an article 1d vs 2d barcode, on teklynx website, I think you should read more about it there, also there is a tool there that I can use to create professional looking labels for my food products without stressing. It's so convenient, especially since the labels meet all North American requirements. If you're tired of struggling with label design, do yourself a favor and try their nutrition label generator. You won't regret it, I promise!

Howdy! In a crowded marketplace where consumers have many options to choose from, trust becomes a critical factor in the decision-making process. A company that consistently receives positive reviews demonstrates that it delivers on its promises and consistently meets customer expectations. Therefore, companies of any size should pay attention to online review statisitcs as this will allow them to identify the weaknesses of their business in order to quickly correct them, and thus get ahead of competitors.