Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

New Home Fashion Store In Town - Iwannagohome!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

is it really fashion or a bit english kind of concept? actually it could suit my new house theme :dancingqueen:

but hoh, their website a bit cmi leh....all the pictures pixalated like siao.....can't even see properly leh. most probably will drop by their shop to see it myself instead :bangwall:

Don't they have a non-flash webpage? The flash layout is very badly designed - can't choose any product properly, e.g., go to products -> living room and try to choose something from the submenu, it disappears. Good concept spoilt by bad web design :dunno:

is it really fashion or a bit english kind of concept? actually it could suit my new house theme :~

but hoh, their website a bit cmi leh....all the pictures pixalated like siao.....can't even see properly leh. most probably will drop by their shop to see it myself instead :~

yah totally agreed. their website is either testing my patience :dunno: or i'm really lousy in getting information from their website :D

frankly speaking, collecting payment upfront so long b4 delivery sound fishy. they must be in financial crisis and require large amount of cash to row....usually I only pay the balance like 2-3 days b4 the delivery or pay cash on the delivery day itself.

Reason for posting the link is to share the location of the shops, but do agree that the website design can be improved. Went down to the shop to take a look and quite like some of the stuff they have, but a bit pricy thou.

Not sure about this payment terms but from report in one of the Sunday Times articles few weeks back, the people behind this new shop is the family behind the Zara and Mango brand. They sold off their fashion biz and set up this home fashion biz, so dun think there is any financial crisis financially wise. But I may be wrong.

frankly speaking, collecting payment upfront so long b4 delivery sound fishy. they must be in financial crisis and require large amount of cash to row....usually I only pay the balance like 2-3 days b4 the delivery or pay cash on the delivery day itself.

Don't they have a non-flash webpage? The flash layout is very badly designed - can't choose any product properly, e.g., go to products -> living room and try to choose something from the submenu, it disappears. Good concept spoilt by bad web design :notti:

I beg to differ; this is one of the more creative web designs I had ever seen and liked it alot.

There is nothing on that submenus that you had selected - it was just trying to show you the types of product they have; maybe when they got new pics they will allow us to click on the submenus...

Sorry what is their payment terms like? I haven't been to their shops yet, and there is no payment info on their website...

I beg to differ; this is one of the more creative web designs I had ever seen and liked it alot.

There is nothing on that submenus that you had selected - it was just trying to show you the types of product they have; maybe when they got new pics they will allow us to click on the submenus...

Could be. But that's deceptive. Looking at it, one would think they had a properly functioning website.

Yes it is creative, I'm not against that.

Could be. But that's deceptive. Looking at it, one would think they had a properly functioning website.

Yes it is creative, I'm not against that.

Erm, I think it IS a properly functioning website; not having bigger pics of their furniture doesn't mean they are not. Alot of furniture websites also do not have big/detailed pics, especially because they are hi-end and do not want replicas.

agree it is deceptive.. i did tot it can be click n hv a look at the things.. replicas can b done more easier to see the actual thing in shop not frm the website bah.. i tot can click thru n at least see a small pic.. thus i tink it could be still "under construction".. meaning.. it is functioning properly.. but jus lack of some nice pictures.. therefore no click-through.. perhaps in future they'd hv somemore pics coming up..

anyway.. i went to the new branch in Great World.. WOW!:) love many of their things leh.. but price wise :):jawdrop::dribble: .. the price is more prettier than the thing itself.. hahaha..

Not sure about this payment terms but from report in one of the Sunday Times articles few weeks back, the people behind this new shop is the family behind the Zara and Mango brand. They sold off their fashion biz and set up this home fashion biz, so dun think there is any financial crisis financially wise. But I may be wrong.

you sure or not? Mango & Zara master franchise is under Li & Fung Limited u know? I dun see the Li family in the board of directors, maybe from the Li's?

you sure or not? Mango & Zara master franchise is under Li & Fung Limited u know? I dun see the Li family in the board of directors, maybe from the Li's?

I saw the same article in the sunday times. They did mention that this brand is under the same as Zara

Wow I guess this website is really not well-received; should feedback to the people in-charge...

I tot the design of this website is ok. A good website does not really have to show all products. If it is able to capture your attention, arouse your curiosity, to want to go down to the shop to have a look, i think the website has done its job. Personally, I perfer to see and feel the things rather than on a computer screen.

Another example of a nice website is this http://www.recaptured.com.sg/. They also carry a lot of nice furnitures and accessories.

agree it is deceptive.. i did tot it can be click n hv a look at the things.. replicas can b done more easier to see the actual thing in shop not frm the website bah.. i tot can click thru n at least see a small pic.. thus i tink it could be still "under construction".. meaning.. it is functioning properly.. but jus lack of some nice pictures.. therefore no click-through.. perhaps in future they'd hv somemore pics coming up..

anyway.. i went to the new branch in Great World.. WOW!:yamseng: love many of their things leh.. but price wise :)zz:notti: .. the price is more prettier than the thing itself.. hahaha..

yup, we saw the shops at great world city too. they had their open ceremony on 8th aug recently. :notti: