Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Honeybee

Feedback On Lego's House ?

Hi, anyone here engaged Lego's House service before? need advise on ther workmenship and also their after sales service, are they reliable? Thanks in advance for your advise :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

someone by the name of thomas (from singapore brides forum) recocend deen from lego at city plaza to me, he is quite ok, in terms of quote, i didn't take him cos my husband don like to communicate in english, deen is not a chinese nor a malay.. full name deen yasly? if i not wrong,, he can help to give good suggestion to lower your reno cost.. didn't see their works so cnt tell.. thomas is from tampines, you wan see if he can show you his flat? he say deen after service is good..

someone by the name of thomas (from singapore brides forum) recocend deen from lego at city plaza to me, he is quite ok, in terms of quote, i didn't take him cos my husband don like to communicate in english, deen is not a chinese nor a malay.. full name deen yasly? if i not wrong,, he can help to give good suggestion to lower your reno cost.. didn't see their works so cnt tell.. thomas is from tampines, you wan see if he can show you his flat? he say deen after service is good..

Thanks for your reply Summerholiday..

Legohouse is 1 of our shortlisted ID..I have actually search thru this forum and there were very few comments abt LegoHouse in few yr back, so am not sure if their service is reliable?? Anyway, i do see some good comments on Deen from City plaza, but nothing more other than that... :dunno: I heard they have a new branch in hougang...but not sure whether if they r using the same IDs.

you can get deen to go there, we also ask to arrange to meet deen at hougang too, for my quotation, (but i didnt use them in the end)

you can get deen to go there, we also ask to arrange to meet deen at hougang too, for my quotation, (but i didnt use them in the end)

ohh...then may I know what is the reason that you didnt use them? who you engaged in the end?

Do they have a webpage?

Noo...they do not have webpage..thats y i cant access any comments nor portfolio of them ;)

deen going to resign, as post by thomas in sg forum :<

hmm... can i have the thread from singapore forum..been looking thru but dunno which thread by thomas..

thanks in advance .. :deal:

hmm... can i have the thread from singapore forum..been looking thru but dunno which thread by thomas..

thanks in advance .. :deal:

hhehe...just got thomas thread from sg forum, thanks anyway !

good day !

Hmmm! It seems you need a thorough job done with your interiors. I will recommend you http://www.homerenovationestimate.com/links.php a website which caters the services you need. It provides an online home renovation estimate calculator. You can choose options from the menu and calculate the estimate yourself free of cost. Hope this will help you.

sg forum house mover done by deen yasley of lego, some time back wanna check with him? he got good comments on him but deen resigning soon