Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi need some ideas/help here regarding bomb shelter..

I don't intend to put curtain or do those tick tag door or feature wall..so is there any other design that we can decorate and also hide the handle of the bomb shelter

thank alot

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi need some ideas/help here regarding bomb shelter..

I don't intend to put curtain or do those tick tag door or feature wall..so is there any other design that we can decorate and also hide the handle of the bomb shelter

thank alot

I wallpaper-ed my bomb shelter door and the walls around it so that all blend in....as for handle, nothing must you can do unless you spray it a different colour

Hi Air,

Can you post a pic on your bomb shelter door? I am also thinking of putting wall paper. May I know how much does it cost you and is installation included in the cost?

Thanks.

hi air can i know how much is your wallpaper?? i also want to have a look....thanks :P

where can u purchase the wallpaper?

hi air can i know how much is your wallpaper?? i also want to have a look....thanks :P

where can u purchase the wallpaper?

The entire bomb shelter wall costs me 600...got the wallpaper from my ID but it's from goodrich...u can check out goodrich gallery....pictures in my blog...:lol:

The entire bomb shelter wall costs me 600...got the wallpaper from my ID but it's from goodrich...u can check out goodrich gallery....pictures in my blog...:lol:

S$600??????????? :P

Faint liao.......... I had better look for some alternatives ...........

S$600??????????? :P

Faint liao.......... I had better look for some alternatives ...........

Haha $600 is including the surrounding walls cos if just wall paper the door will look a bit weird....cos feature wall will at least cost 100...at least wall paper the entire wall the door will just blend in..but still can see the handle lah...:lol:

Haha $600 is including the surrounding walls cos if just wall paper the door will look a bit weird....cos feature wall will at least cost 100...at least wall paper the entire wall the door will just blend in..but still can see the handle lah...:P

hi air i just went in to your blog but it's empty leh....can u give me the link?

hi air i just went in to your blog but it's empty leh....can u give me the link?

Err...my t-blog not the blog itself...it's below at the bottom of my signature

very nice bt at 600, dun tink i can afford leh...

was thinking instead of painting the wall and door one colour.. and then put the winkplay stickers on it. bt i'm nt sure if 1 type of paint can be used for doors and walls or not.. dun tink so rite ?

very nice bt at 600, dun tink i can afford leh...

was thinking instead of painting the wall and door one colour.. and then put the winkplay stickers on it. bt i'm nt sure if 1 type of paint can be used for doors and walls or not.. dun tink so rite ?

I had intially wanted to just paint over the door to blend in but ID said paint won't adhere to the door surface. If you tried painting it, will end one one streaks one streak...not sure what kinda paint u need to use for that....but the other time i went homefix and ask the sales for the kind of paint to paint my window frames, he said cannot use normal paint...must use water-based paint....i suppose for BS door surface also need to use water based paint?? :fire:

my HHS door is painted in those paint meant for metal & wood

it's the closest possible colour to my walls coz didn't want to pay for customised colours :deal: