Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Track Light

Wah...u so resourceful...so detailed research on tracklights. Well...last night I tried mounting 2 old light adaptors and they are doing fine, never explode...will try to on again over the weekend to test. i just hope that the fault lies with the new light adapters and not other problems like the track or wiring...or else I have to incurr more cost.

sometimes need to do research on your own one lah - cannot just listen to electricians.

but if you know any electrical engineers, yes, pls listen to them.

most electricians dont know anything about new tech, they just work work work everyday and have knowledge based on hearsay.

I asked a few electricians(old birds with more than 20-30yrs experience) and they told me this :

where got energy saving halogen bulbs? halogen already very energy saving lah.

They just shut up when i show them this.

whats the words in yellow huh?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Mine are Osram Decostar too, that is the only brand that I will buy. Speaking of the osram halogen bulb, there is some improvement like an extra screen at the front of the bulb right? I do not remember seeing the screen with my old bulbs but the old ones are still surviving after 5yrs...incredible man! Not sure if my bulb is energy saving...where did you get yours and how much?

I think after the light testing over this coming weekend, I am going get some new light adapters already. The current one are purchased at a warehouse where I am shopping for other things and out of conveniences then buy them.

Mine are Osram Decostar too, that is the only brand that I will buy. Speaking of the osram halogen bulb, there is some improvement like an extra screen at the front of the bulb right? I do not remember seeing the screen with my old bulbs but the old ones are still surviving after 5yrs...incredible man! Not sure if my bulb is energy saving...where did you get yours and how much?

I think after the light testing over this coming weekend, I am going get some new light adapters already. The current one are purchased at a warehouse where I am shopping for other things and out of conveniences then buy them.

Just stick to osram lor - me osram fan also wahahhaa.

this energysaving 35w(equavilent to 50w titans) cost around $8.00 , can only buy from their MAIN distributors.

I will be buying some more next week - 25W cos I finally found one distri who carries them.

they might cost double the price of ordinary halogen but it's your MONTHLY pub bills that saves you a lot.

plus, very little heat only, your display items wont be damaged by the heat.

go to ubi/sungei road walk walk - can get lots of cheap parts.

On this I would like to advice whenever you plan to change the lighting fixtures. One has be very careful about the brand you are going for. You might have to spent a little more, but safety is a concern here.