Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Security Alarm System - Cisco/adt Or Any Other Brands?

can't stop my girl from getting this..... :sport-smiley-004: But since redhill is not so safe, and we may not be at home most of the time....she got the point ;)

so any hot thing coming ? promotion etc? Cisco one is like everyday same type of promotion leh. but it's much better than ADT in terms of service right? Since they are linked with the SPF....

any recommendation?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can't stop my girl from getting this..... :) But since redhill is not so safe, and we may not be at home most of the time....she got the point :dancingqueen:

so any hot thing coming ? promotion etc? Cisco one is like everyday same type of promotion leh. but it's much better than ADT in terms of service right? Since they are linked with the SPF....

any recommendation?

invest in a good padlock + main door(wooden) lock.

redhill may have a rowday enviroment but restricted more to loan sharks/gansters/punters.

all i know is, in redhill break-in is quite rare. initially wanted a flat in redhill too but was put off by the $$$.

frankly i feel qutie safe living in redhill apart from vandalism...

Edited by MaCe

padlock may not be good enough as we changed our main wooden door (given by HDB) to be a V shape(due to fengshui), therefore it gives more rooms for anybody to put both their arms to damage the padlock easily.

Edited by tingshen

Last time I use the ADx, but find it useless, because when the alarm trigger, I expect the ADx ppl to go my place n check, but "NO", the ADx ppl only call u via phone. Ask u to go back n check or whether want them to made report n ask police to check for u, or u call yo neighbour to check.

Imagine u paid $xx monthly to them, what u get is only a call when the alarm trigger...might as well I give $x to my neighbour, ask them to keep n eyes on my house, unless u dun trust your neighbour.

I think there r simple DIY alarm system in the market that u can install, and configure it to call your tel/hp when the alarm triggered.

Edited by kensanctuary

Last time I use the ADx, but find it useless, because when the alarm trigger, I expect the ADx ppl to go my place n check, but "NO", the ADx ppl only call u via phone. Ask u to go back n check or whether want them to made report n ask police to check for u, or u call yo neighbour to check.

Imagine u paid $xx monthly to them, what u get is only a call when the alarm trigger...might as well I give $x to my neighbour, ask them to keep n eyes on my house, unless u dun trust your neighbour.

I think there r simple DIY alarm system in the market that u can install, and configure it to call your tel/hp when the alarm triggered.

anyone installed any security system? Very keen in getting one from AD*