Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
princesschoc

Contractors To Recommend Please?

Hi all

i m currently looking for a reliable and good contractor...however, me and hubby do have a tight budget.. so will not be considering an id...

we have bought our EA (premium) 'bird nest' in Sengkang...as my AD is drawing near...(Dec)...so we have only a few more months to get ready our hm...

apparently, our main concern are:

- kichen cabinet

- piping work

- built in tv console / MBR be and wardrobe

- false ceiling

- lighting

i would appreciate you guys cold kindly guide me thru the reno process as i m really in a 'blur' stage.. thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

how tight is tight, 10k 20k 30k, yours is new ea or resale ea?

kitchen cabinet, straits time quote $40 per foor run, top and bottom seperated measure.. hidden cost might be, no cutlery, no sink, sandblasted glass etc

contractor price range $65 to $100 per foot run, usu if only doing small items, hob and hood self purchase wan price range $400 to $800

b in tv console about $500 above, counted by per foot run..

false ceiling calculated by sq area ba..

lighting means rewire or reinstate? price diff..

hope this info help.. look at straits times.. cheaper in advertisement for small small adv.. but beware of hidden cost like labour cost, delivery cost..

wardrobe to ceiling height? doors sliding or casement? range $180 to $280 per foor run..

how tight is tight, 10k 20k 30k, yours is new ea or resale ea?

kitchen cabinet, straits time quote $40 per foor run, top and bottom seperated measure.. hidden cost might be, no cutlery, no sink, sandblasted glass etc

contractor price range $65 to $100 per foot run, usu if only doing small items, hob and hood self purchase wan price range $400 to $800

b in tv console about $500 above, counted by per foot run..

false ceiling calculated by sq area ba..

lighting means rewire or reinstate? price diff..

hope this info help.. look at straits times.. cheaper in advertisement for small small adv.. but beware of hidden cost like labour cost, delivery cost..

wardrobe to ceiling height? doors sliding or casement? range $180 to $280 per foor run..

woh! it sounds really 'chim' hee...but thanks! erm...mine is a new EA (130sqm) bought in the Jul WIS...well, frankly speaking..i do not know what is the budget we should set for our hm..maybe lets keep it at 20k ba...and hope to settle with those basic reno first..which i really need advice...wat reno shd i kickof first...etc..but i guess most impt is finding a good contractor first...any reco??

can reco company but not the guy, he kena compain oh his lateness :)

but his company price are good and workmanship got compliments :P

those chim items are every single things are measure in their units, like per cm, per foot, per inch, all need measurements in units.. since its your hse alread.. go do some measurements on site, take down items that you want in terms of how long you want it to be, all chargeable..

can reco company but not the guy, he kena compain oh his lateness :)

but his company price are good and workmanship got compliments :P

those chim items are every single things are measure in their units, like per cm, per foot, per inch, all need measurements in units.. since its your hse alread.. go do some measurements on site, take down items that you want in terms unable to meof how long you want it to be, all chargeable..

oh..i see..but lateness that r u refering that he cannot meet deadline? u wanna give me his contact??

oh..i see..but lateness that r u refering that he cannot meet deadline? u wanna give me his contact??

late in terms of appointment :notti: deadline, he is trying to rush for us, need move in asap.. pm you his contact..

hi,

dun mind if i ride on ur thread. I also juz bought an EA at jurong west and now looking for cheap and reliable contractor. Dunno if anyone bought the EA at jurong west in the april WIS? The renovation i intend to do are mainly

1. Hacking of the sliding door which seperate the living room and balcony.

2. Installing windows and grilles for the balcony.

3. Kitchen cabinet

4. Tiles for living room, 3 bedrooms , 1 studyroom and kitchen.

5. kitchen sink and gas cooker.

6. Wall tiles for the kitchen.

7. Lightings for all the rooms , toilets and kitchen.

Anyone who knows roughly how much will all this works cost and anyone who have good , realiable and cheap contractors in mind can pm me. Thanks.

hi,

dun mind if i ride on ur thread. I also juz bought an EA at jurong west and now looking for cheap and reliable contractor. Dunno if anyone bought the EA at jurong west in the april WIS? The renovation i intend to do are mainly

1. Hacking of the sliding door which seperate the living room and balcony.

2. Installing windows and grilles for the balcony.

3. Kitchen cabinet

4. Tiles for living room, 3 bedrooms , 1 studyroom and kitchen.

5. kitchen sink and gas cooker.

6. Wall tiles for the kitchen.

7. Lightings for all the rooms , toilets and kitchen.

Anyone who knows roughly how much will all this works cost and anyone who have good , realiable and cheap contractors in mind can pm me. Thanks.

If no design or features wall etc... I think about $20k will do.

But depends on your floor area.