Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

Shopping Spree At Sitex 2008

Day 1

Had dinner at Bali Thai at Changi Expo and head down to Sintex on Thur to check out the bargains.

Collected as much brochures on Laptops and LCD tv.

Was walking around and chance upon an hourly special on Sharp LCD.

32" LC32A33M was brought for $749 + $100 voucher

Went back home at 8pm, and began our price and product comparsion with brochures we've collected.

Day 2

Head down to Changi Expo at 5pm , ready to face the HUGE crowd.

Went to Samsung 1st , just nice, they were about to announce the " Special Promo "

Offfered :

40" Series 6 A40650 : Usual Price $3099. Promo price $2499

samsung.jpg

Free gifts : Home theater system $499

HOMETSYSTEM.jpg

Refrigerator : Samsung RT 49 $899

fRIDGE.jpg

DVD Player : $100

Voucher : Robinson $400

Extended warranty : 3 yrs

Since we needed the free gifts for our new place , we decided to take the bargain.

Hence only paid like $600++ for the TV. :D:D

Next was to look for a new Laptop for myself.

Giving my son my HP tablet. :)

Got a Sony Vaio for $1699

Free gift :

3 Yrs extended warranty

Mouse

Upgrade 4Gb ram

4Cb thumbdrive

Speakers

Anti-virus

Cooler Pack

And brought a Microsoft Office for $99 Only

Sony-VAIO-CR-Notebook.jpg

All in all, it was a good spree , we save alot of $$ plus got free gifts which we needed for our new place.

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah, SUPER deal sia. You're so lucky,was there on day one but didnt managed to get 2 agent Cat-D gift offered..so went to other place buy as was offered lower then $2499 with the same sitex freebies i got quoted on day one. my set cost about 1.5k after offset the gifts. :unsure: Btw, does the set you getting have iDTV? was told by someone from GC, there is one without iDTV being the A650A1R,lower in value so sitex can give more freebie if using that model, or maybe the guy was misleading me as never went back to sitex to verify liao... also noticed your HTS differ from the ones sumsung giving with wireless module? :unsure:

Haiz,all of the good deals are from the stage promotions limit to 5 sets or less. impossible to camp there 12hrs everyday sia. must be really really lucky to be there at the right time and chiong like siao or get insider news ba cos i noticed whenever those stages is about to annouce good deals, lotsa salemans using hp in the background liao. so in actual think about 1 or 2 set can make it to a lucky unknowing guy ba. :D

wah, SUPER deal sia. You're so lucky,was there on day one but didnt managed to get 2 agent Cat-D gift offered..so went to other place buy as was offered lower then $2499 with the same sitex freebies i got quoted on day one. my set cost about 1.5k after offset the gifts. :unsure: Btw, does the set you getting have iDTV? was told by someone from GC, there is one without iDTV being the A650A1R,lower in value so sitex can give more freebie if using that model, or maybe the guy was misleading me as never went back to sitex to verify liao... also noticed your HTS differ from the ones sumsung giving with wireless module? :unsure:

Haiz,all of the good deals are from the stage promotions limit to 5 sets or less. impossible to camp there 12hrs everyday sia. must be really really lucky to be there at the right time and chiong like siao or get insider news ba cos i noticed whenever those stages is about to annouce good deals, lotsa salemans using hp in the background liao. so in actual think about 1 or 2 set can make it to a lucky unknowing guy ba. :D

It was my 2nd trip to Sitex, it was by chance we walked passed Samsung and just listen to the offers.

Was equipped with my calculator already :P . I was just happy to recieve the $400 voucher & Fridge actually. :dribble:

The Samsung LCD is a Full HD 100Hz iDTV. We were lucky to be there at the right place at the right time I guess.

The HTS is not the wireless module one. Don't really care about HTS actually, It's my hubby that wants it , for the games room. He would have prefered the wireless one of coz.

But it's still a good bargain overall. I'm happy with my purchase :sport-smiley-018: