Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
francine

~~our Love Nest~~

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, just bought my 1st home at Bedok South 1st appt on the 22 Aug (so long hor) cos i dun have agent, using seller agent and they're so slow lor :(

I'm also Uncle Soon fans, will be meeting up with him tonite to discuss on our design and of cos how much will it cost roughly LOL

I have taken some pic will post it up tml :)

feel free to gimme more idea okie if you can show me ur house picture lagi best :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, just bought my 1st home at Bedok South 1st appt on the 22 Aug (so long hor) cos i dun have agent, using seller agent and they're so slow lor :(

I'm also Uncle Soon fans, will be meeting up with him tonite to discuss on our design and of cos how much will it cost roughly LOL

feel free to gimme more idea okie if you can show me ur house picture lagi best :P

welcome welcome, if you need ideas, read t-blogs :P

Hi everyone,

u better call and remind him. if not later he fly ur aeroplane!! looking forward to see ur pics!!

heng ah my hubby called him liao, he still remember meeting us at 8plus :)

welcome to RT...:)

i think better to call him 1 hr before hand n also tell him yr timeline for the reno...good luck!!!:)

looks clean and good but design is abit dated hor. guess u will knock down most things?

spoken to uncle soon yesterday to redo the whole house will cost abt 25k to 30k lor

he will come back to us with his quotation by next week hope he can gimme great deal :)

looks clean and good but design is abit dated hor. guess u will knock down most things?

ya will redo the whole house, my hubby and i want only black, white and red concept :P

ya will redo the whole house, my hubby and i want only black, white and red concept :P

cool. ohh so you are a potential "soon-to-be" remember to chase chase chase. That's how all the ah soon family slim down hahahah good luck good luck!!

spoken to uncle soon yesterday to redo the whole house will cost abt 25k to 30k lor

he will come back to us with his quotation by next week hope he can gimme great deal :)

if uncle says around that price, it should be there...won't have too much of variations :)

if uncle says around that price, it should be there...won't have too much of variations :)

oh is it lolz y'day he ask how is our budget den we said ard 22k to 25k lor he said confirm dun need to talk liao :P den he told us is ard 25k to 30k lor tile is ard 3plus lor, but we got include 3 BR cupboard and MBR bed lor and a long shoes rack, special wall for TV in the living room. if uncle can give us at 25k i feel that is quite cheap lor.

What you all think is it cheap or can be cheaper? anyone can share ur quotation with me for 4RM ??