Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

4 room resale 90 m sq

1) To replace 2 push lock for living room wrought iron grilles $120 2)2) Painting for whole house and ceiling using original ICI or Nippon emulsion paint $1250

3) To paint 6 sets of door and doorframe $300

4) To repair exisiting common bathroom wooden door $120

5) To revanish existing 3 BR paraquet flooring $600

6) Supply and install 2 toilet bowl and basin incl basin tap $1200

7) Supply and install 2 instant heater and 2 mixer shower tap $900 8)8) Dismantle and clear away exisiting tempered glass shower screen at MBR $150

9) Supply labour to install 1 ceiling dan ****, 1 ceiling light **** and 2 ceiling light at kitchen $180

10) To repolish existing kitchen worktop $650

11) Supply and install alum grilles at kitchen $650

12) To design and fabricate 7ft casement wardrobe at BR2 (4 door wardrobe) $1540

13) Supply and overlay 2 toilet flooring $900

14)Supply and install 1 wrought iron gate $650

15) Haulage fee $450

16) To design and fabricate 5.5ft vanity cabinent with solid surface top and mirror $1400

17) Acid wash whole house FOC

Total : $11 060

What u guys think of this quote? ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I recently spoke to Idzign with regards to my renovation and is currently awaiting their quote.

Anyone here has any experience with them?

I did a search but can't seem to find any thread on them so i started one.

Thanks in advance

Just met up with my ID frm Idzign yesterday to discuss my quote. So far, the pricing looks reasonable. Asked them to arrange for showflats to view to witness their workmanship.

Nobody done their reno with Idzign here?

Just met up with my ID frm Idzign yesterday to discuss my quote. So far, the pricing looks reasonable. Asked them to arrange for showflats to view to witness their workmanship.

Nobody done their reno with Idzign here?

Hi,

I am currently using IDzign.

I have also been through the same process as everyone searching for IDs. In my opinion, the company is not very important, its the ID that make the different. So far, I am happy with my ID. She is patient and committed.

I will post some picture later when the carpentry is done. Should be next week.

Just to share my kitchen 3D drawing.

kitchen1a.jpg

it is pretty.

Would u mind sharing with us...

1) cost wise

2) material wise

3) ID trust wise

4) ID efficiency wise

and any other things that we shld take note when using Idzign?

it is pretty.

Would u mind sharing with us...

1) cost wise

2) material wise

3) ID trust wise

4) ID efficiency wise

and any other things that we shld take note when using Idzign?

In my opinion:

Cost wise is competitive.

Material wise, I can only comment after my carpentry completed.

ID wise, so far I am satisfied with her service.

May I know yr is resale or new? How much is the contract amount? Mine is 5-rm, resale, contract value close to 70k. Hand over key to ID on 15/12/09, Planned shifted in on 28/1/10, but delay 2 days cos the amount of reno work outstanding. Shifted in on 30/1/10 but still doing here & there.

On 2/2/10, told ID, house open from 9am till 5pm daily, till 5/2/10. End of each day, all tools stay outside house. STOP all works by 5/2/10, 5pm. Remain outstanding to commence after cny, hold back payment abt 13k.

Anyway, all these cos of WRONG timing. Understood that there is super high demand of reno works for recents months. They will "eat wind" about 2 months later.

May I know yr is resale or new? How much is the contract amount? Mine is 5-rm, resale, contract value close to 70k. Hand over key to ID on 15/12/09, Planned shifted in on 28/1/10, but delay 2 days cos the amount of reno work outstanding. Shifted in on 30/1/10 but still doing here & there.

On 2/2/10, told ID, house open from 9am till 5pm daily, till 5/2/10. End of each day, all tools stay outside house. STOP all works by 5/2/10, 5pm. Remain outstanding to commence after cny, hold back payment abt 13k.

Anyway, all these cos of WRONG timing. Understood that there is super high demand of reno works for recents months. They will "eat wind" about 2 months later.

towards year end and before CNY is usually a peak period for renovation works. thus the quality and speed of work will definitely be affected. for those who are not superstitious, can consider renovation during the hungry ghost mth as its the most lull period. otherwise, middle of the year is definitely less busy as compared to the end of the year

Sorry for late reply. Mine is resale. Contract amount is half of yours. Started reno 1st week of Dec 09. This week finally completed with some minor items to touch up. Quite a long process with some hipcup.

Hi,

I am thinking of engaging iDzign for my reno. I'm very happy with the ID and his attention to details and our needs. To those who have used iDzign, how's the workmanship? Thanks! :D

Hi,

I am thinking of engaging iDzign for my reno. I'm very happy with the ID and his attention to details and our needs. To those who have used iDzign, how's the workmanship? Thanks! :D

just getting my place next sunday and should start reno 1/2 weeks later. been to their showflat and feel that their workmanship and quality are quite good. pricing wise also very competitive. sorry i cannot give u any personal experience since i haven start work. will let u know once it starts

Just completed my renovation with IDzign. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. My ID, Fabian, was able to handover the whole project on time. Price wise was competitive and one of the lowest that we've got compared to a few other firms. No complaints about the workmanship and the aftersales service is great. Uploaded some pics on my T-Blog (though not all). No regrets and I'll most likely get its service again if I ever need to :D