Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Any feedback on their service?

Thinking of signing with them but not sure of their workmanship and services.

Edited by nanny

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

anyone engaged D5 STUDIO IMAGE for their home renovations pls? any advice on their level of service, workmanship, timeline, etc?

greatly appreciate your views...

thank you...

I'm also interested to find out how D5 Studio Image rates.

Any one who have engaged their service, would you share your experience pls?

Thank you...

D5 Studio Image is one of the firm has very good customer service I would say. I have shortlisted them to the last round and it was very difficult decision not to choose them as my ID. Sharon from D5 is very friendly, give you a lot of suggestions and she willing to do all the perspective drawings/3D drawings for you without any obligation and she work it out really fast. She brought me and my wife to one of her completed project in Seng Kang and the workmenship is good.

Even I chose another ID and informed her, she was very professional says it would be OK and hope to cooperate in the future.

That is it. I think you can take a try contact them. No harm to do some homework right? :) If you need Sharon's contact, let me know. :)

seem like not too much feedback for D5 Studio

i am engaging Dave Wee from D5 for reno. reason being: he is our friend hahhha, of course other than that:

*he is able to provide all things that we need within our budget

*visited their newly opened office / showroom at midview city for discussion, well, quite a nice environment

*came back with quote fast

(actually my initial ID was not him, but sad to say, due to some communications breakdown / tight timeline / budget constraints with my "preferred" ID, we decided to go for Dave instead)

i was quite surprised that Dave had done all drawings / electrical points etc even though we did not confirm in the first place and only called him on sat saying that we are gonna visit him on sun for discussion

now only waiting to see the workmanship before i can further comment =)

hi,

anyone engaged D5 STUDIO IMAGE for their home renovations pls? any advice on their level of service, workmanship, timeline, etc?

greatly appreciate your views...

thank you...

Ermmm... Nope for the mentioned company but I gotten my flat renovated by another Company and I find my ID a

resposible chap and his price is also resonable not Cheap but not expensive too average I can say...

Hi All, would appreciate ur comment pls if anyone of u had engahed the said company ...

juz for our value info ... i am looking and looking around

thanks

I engaged their service...reno coming to completion soon.

Quite impressed with their prompt service and carpetry works look good.

Was on holiday recently and left ID to do everything on his own. That's how high a level my trust is on this copmany. :good:

Anybody engaged D5 Studio image reno services? Thinking of giving them the contract. Please post any experience you had or you know somebody who had. Would be of great help. :)

We engaged Dave Wee from D5 studio image last year. Reno was done in Nov 2012. Overall I am very happy with the design and renovation process. Dave is very professional and is always contactable and available whenever we called, no matter how major or minor our request, he will go out of his way to solve any issue that crops up. I love what he did for my son's room. Plenty of storage without making the room look cluttered or messy. room still look cozy and nice. I will highly recommend him to all my friends, family and colleagues who are looking for an ID to reno their homes.