Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got my keys today...

went into the flat...have a look around...

Here are just some of the points...

Master room

VERY SMALL... The long corridor ate into the master room area, looks more to a L shaped room with that wasted corridor.

The light switch is located just outside the toilet entrance (it really create a problem as this is where we plan to make a build in cupboard). The switches would be hidden in the cupboard, yes you will not believe it but it is done this way.

The MBR toilet space is quite huge but due to the odd layout / position of the WC and also the wash basin, it have made building of a vanity table quite tiny in size, we cannot plan for a bigger vanity table. Its lucky that we dont indent for doors to the toilet as swing doors would have taken up too much space. There is a tiny window that leads to the air con ledge. IF open this window, other pple can peek into your MBR toilet... If not using the toilet, can consider to leave this window open as it really let wind in...

The 3 room flat besides our block, one portion is able to see at least half of my MBR and maybe 1/4 of the room besides my other BR (positional sense due to space constraint, nothing much I can do about it except to install curtains / blinds to block out the view.

Due to this positioning, the MBR seldom get wind blowing...as it really block out the wind direction.

Room beside MBR

as mentioned earlier, the 3 room flat besides can view 1/4 of this room. Ventilation wise, this room is unblock, if windows fully open, can really feel the wind..

Room that is beides the living room, furthest away from MBR.

This room is the best. Allow the most wind in and is really unblock. But room is really tiny in space. One cupboard, one bed...thats it.

Living room.

The wiring connection, to tv is not what we expected it to be in terms of position. It is in line with the door, same pane level, in terms of position. But well, to spend extra money rewiring, makes no sense to rewire.

The windows, when fully open, is full of wind!! very cooling.

Kitchen

Forget about space...its really narrow and the door opening is located at the centre, making it hard to install sliding doors or two panel doors. The waste rectangle corner besides this door, is a totally out and waste of corner. Too small to put refridgerator...can consider to put shoe rack though.

the door and window leading to the service yard, we are planning to remove it totally to allow more wind and more light and to create some space.

As for the service yard, only can do sliding windows, casement windows are out as the hanging poles outside your service yard block the opening path of casement window.

Can consider to do grill though

let me see if i can post some pictures later.

Edited by salavanun

Thks for the photo.

Feel excited for you, can't wait to get our keys!

Can i ask something... HDB will give us the shower set? I know that they give basin and toilet bowl. but i din know that the shower set is provided..

I went into one of the units before and saw that but i thought the owner installed in themselves.

For info: we counted 144 parking lots in the multi-storey carpark, very stress if alot of pp drive sure not enough lots. hahhaa

Edited by Sunnydale307

Thks for the photo.

Feel excited for you, can't wait to get our keys!

Can i ask something... HDB will give us the shower set? I know that they give basin and toilet bowl. but i din know that the shower set is provided..

I went into one of the units before and saw that but i thought the owner installed in themselves.

wat you see here in my pictures are all from HDB.

YES, they will give you shower sets for both bath rooms.

Check your letter box, they also got pass you some cables (for TV) and some tap adaptors (for you to on your main switch) outside your main door.

if you wanna have a look how is the layout like...

some Unit 33 at blk 476C (i not convenient to say which floors but you can discover it yourself easily) are currently doing renovation. You can approach the contractor and drop by to have a look....if you are free...

if got option, park at sunshine place...should there be really no space.

The carparks lots are abit little, i guess. I never like the design of our entrance and exit into our blocks. You see, its a dead end. IF a school is build besides our area, that whole area sure jammed up one.

I can see from my service yard, HDB is currenly leveling the old keat hong camp and also Armour camp. I believe this is done so to make way for future housing and the clearing will only be completed around march 2012. Such a big piece of land to be cleared. I just hope the area in front of the MSCP is a garden theme or recreational area and not some high rise flats....

if got option, park at sunshine place...should there be really no space.

The carparks lots are abit little, i guess. I never like the design of our entrance and exit into our blocks. You see, its a dead end. IF a school is build besides our area, that whole area sure jammed up one.

I can see from my service yard, HDB is currenly leveling the old keat hong camp and also Armour camp. I believe this is done so to make way for future housing and the clearing will only be completed around march 2012. Such a big piece of land to be cleared. I just hope the area in front of the MSCP is a garden theme or recreational area and not some high rise flats....

The last time, I check HDB/URA plans, the empty site is a proposed residential development.

Hopefully they dun built the new buildings super close to us...

Me also in the same situation..get a few more quotes b4 so at least can make comparison.. I just got a new msg fr hdb.. Appointment of key collection will in a few weeks time..more stressful

Ur hdb webby stated in a few weeks or in due course?

wat you see here in my pictures are all from HDB.

YES, they will give you shower sets for both bath rooms.

Check your letter box, they also got pass you some cables (for TV) and some tap adaptors (for you to on your main switch) outside your main door.

Congrats on your key collection..Have a smooth reno..

Anybody has confirmed the contractor or ID already?

Any idea how can we do the vanity in master room, like those in hotel?

Have you found / decided on your contractor / ID? anyone intends to pool together to source for ID?

I have two IDs in mind, now thinking of which one...will also keep a lookout for more options...

any one in unit 37 / 35, have planned for a L shaped cabinet and have decided to go ahead with it?

my ID told me its a no no.....

Care to share what have you planned to put in the two odd shaped slots just between the kitchen and the main door???

any one in unit 37 / 35, have planned for a L shaped cabinet and have decided to go ahead with it?

my ID told me its a no no.....

Care to share what have you planned to put in the two odd shaped slots just between the kitchen and the main door???

Hi Hi~

We just lock down on the ID. Renovation is not cheap... Hai...

We decided to hack off the 2 wall to open up our kitchen. Open concept kitchen :)