Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks alot for sharing. Just to check, will you be doing build in cabinets or you buy off the shelf?

if doing carpentry for BI cabinets, will the cabinets house the air con conduit internally?

Thanks.

I tink I saw one of the units, built the trunking through the built in wardrobe.. Just asking what if one day if the trunking encounter problems and need to be replaced how they are gonna rectify it???

Thanks alot for sharing. Just to check, will you be doing build in cabinets or you buy off the shelf?

if doing carpentry for BI cabinets, will the cabinets house the air con conduit internally?

Thanks.

will be having build in cabinets to cover

I tink I saw one of the units, built the trunking through the built in wardrobe.. Just asking what if one day if the trunking encounter problems and need to be replaced how they are gonna rectify it???

When your wardrobe covers the aircon trunking. Do a "live" cover , meaning the back board of the cupboard can be move or open to access at the trunkings area.

But from experience, my mum place . 12 yrs liao ...still fine

When your wardrobe covers the aircon trunking. Do a "live" cover , meaning the back board of the cupboard can be move or open to access at the trunkings area.

But from experience, my mum place . 12 yrs liao ...still fine

Got it..

Hi Guys!!! I am new here!! I am of Blk 476A.... Seemed to be taking forever!!! Eagerly waiting to receive keys... I heard from the contractor that they have handed the keys to HDB last week, but under MyHDB page Probable Completion Date is End March!! Sigh... Hope I would receive the keys arnd February!!

Hi Fellow Sunshinians,

We have a unit at 476C. Does anyone having a unit (preferably #35 or #37) undergoing reno that we can pop in to see this Sunday? Very headache with the small Kitchen and narrow Living Room....Need some ideas !!! Thank you.

Hi cloud

Not sure if I am correct

The layout for unit 37 and 33 is the same

As for unit 35, it's sym opposite of unit 33 and 37

U can try searching for sunshine court under Facebook

Some of the owners have posted their Reno in there

Good luck

Sorry I not yet started so cannot show u

Hi Fellow Sunshinians,

We have a unit at 476C. Does anyone having a unit (preferably #35 or #37) undergoing reno that we can pop in to see this Sunday? Very headache with the small Kitchen and narrow Living Room....Need some ideas !!! Thank you.

Hi Cloud, ya I agree that we are very hard done, by the narrow living room and I felt that the MBR is way too small too... I have decided to hack the common room beside the living room to make it bigger. But I am only doing this because, its only me and my wife now, no kids yet... So from having 3 rooms, i would only have 2 rooms left, but I making tat space into a cosy corner and I think it will be worth it... but to each their own... :)

No problem

Actually

There are already some pple who have moved in already

If u observe, some at c block and also some at d block

Maybe u like to approach them

Some are quite friendly

Up to ur luck

Haha

Hi all

I'm @ block 476D , 10th floor 4 room , anyone here my neighbour ? haha.

I think the main issue i am facing is the positioning of the fridge in the kitchen , no matter where you place it , the depth of the fridge will confirm protude out. Stupid 2 sided depth of 600mm...

Renovation started liao , tiling done and moving on to painting and electrical works i guess.

Total reno cost upwards of 25k there about.

Hi,

I have yet to collect my keys, but would like to source for ID first. Is it possible we can get the floor plan first and source for IDs? Mine is a 3 room in Blk 476A.

Hi,

I have yet to collect my keys, but would like to source for ID first. Is it possible we can get the floor plan first and source for IDs? Mine is a 3 room in Blk 476A.

Ahh... Kraitz... Finally someone else from 476A. :D I requested for my floor plan with dimensions from HDB and got it after a few days. Also paid $5 for it. I also went to look for ID's alr. After talking to several of them, have now fixed an ID who matched my ideas and price. I would say that its never too early to go and fix your ID's as then you would have time to plan your furniture, budget and stuff.