Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

Any of u ppl have installed Rain Shower for your bathrooms? I know there is a wall which conceals the pipes which mite cause a hindrance for a rain shower.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ahh... Kraitz... Finally someone else from 476A. :D I requested for my floor plan with dimensions from HDB and got it after a few days. Also paid $5 for it. I also went to look for ID's alr. After talking to several of them, have now fixed an ID who matched my ideas and price. I would say that its never too early to go and fix your ID's as then you would have time to plan your furniture, budget and stuff.

haha alright will email HDB now! THANKS!

Hi all

I'm @ block 476D , 10th floor 4 room , anyone here my neighbour ? haha.

I think the main issue i am facing is the positioning of the fridge in the kitchen , no matter where you place it , the depth of the fridge will confirm protude out. Stupid 2 sided depth of 600mm...

Renovation started liao , tiling done and moving on to painting and electrical works i guess.

Total reno cost upwards of 25k there about.

Hi, neighbour.. How's ur reno? Started?

Hi,

I have yet to collect my keys, but would like to source for ID first. Is it possible we can get the floor plan first and source for IDs? Mine is a 3 room in Blk 476A.

Welcome

Yogi bubu

U want to group with me ?

I got an offer for daikin system 3

Inverter system with r410 gas

Price at 3,4k

Another of my colleague is doing with me (his is system 4)

I am looking for more kakis to bring the pricing down

Price wise I am still looking around, they may not be the cheapest

But workmanship wise , this installer is reliable as they did one for my current flat and so far so good

I used to sell air con gas and they happened to be one of my more reliable customer

Been in existence for more than 10 years

If u interested, SMS me at 9797 7936

Maybe can even lower price

No obligations

Just an option for u to consider

I saw one unit at c block

5th floor

They do rain shower

The rain shower piping is exposed

Then they got additional rain shower head as a back up

Looks wise is not as nice as piping not hidden

But serves its function

Btw

Anyone find the water pressure from 13 th floor onwards abit too small ??

Yogi bubu

U want to group with me ?

I got an offer for daikin system 3

Inverter system with r410 gas

Price at 3,4k

Another of my colleague is doing with me (his is system 4)

I am looking for more kakis to bring the pricing down

Price wise I am still looking around, they may not be the cheapest

But workmanship wise , this installer is reliable as they did one for my current flat and so far so good

I used to sell air con gas and they happened to be one of my more reliable customer

Been in existence for more than 10 years

If u interested, SMS me at 9797 7936

Maybe can even lower price

No obligations

Just an option for u to consider

Hi herbalteh, thanks for the offer... Need to ask my advisor ( wifey)first.. Haha.. I will SMS u once confirmed.. Btw why daikin?? Jus asking.. Got ur keys already?

Hi herbalteh, thanks for the offer... Need to ask my advisor ( wifey)first.. Haha.. I will SMS u once confirmed.. Btw why daikin?? Jus asking.. Got ur keys already?

ok... no problem

Choose Daikin becos i find it better.

More reliable. Last time i sell ac gas (refrigerant), still find Daikin more durable. However, having said that, maintenance is always a must in prolonging the life of your ac system. Daikin is one of the market leaders for quite some time (my own opinion).

Panasonic on the other hand, is value for money. Was also considering that but well, pay abit more to get a reliable system (not saying Panasonic is not reliable) but still more or less, a preferred brand. Afterall, its a big value item.

Got my keys in Nov 2011 (i am one of the lst few batches to get the keys), been through 6 IDs / contractors. Finally come down to one that can meet my budget and also that we are comfortable with.

Due to have a final meet up with my ID this coming sat, there are some mods to be propose as we have just seen a FSM yesterday. Not too much changes but need to change the position of one of the doors in one of the rooms.

I tot you should up ur ac system lst before reno....? that should be ideally the case?

IF possible, let me know by this coming Friday whether you wanna group with me... no obligations though....

I never earn from this transaction, just an option for u to consider as I find their workmanship not bad.

PM me if u want to know more...

Thanks.

Edited by herbalteh

Hello all,

Just to check, may i know what is the size of the wardrobe in your MBR?

5 inch lenght or 6 inch length?

As u know, the L shaped MBR is really very small...

If I use aircon for maybe 4 hrs **** room and maybe for 7 hrs at bedroom each day... do i really need to get aircon wid inverter system? I think that those with inverters are really pricey... I want to go for system 3. (two for living room, one for MBR)and ppl tell me to get Mitsubishi Electric at Gain City.... I don want my budget to exceed 2.8k.... So still looking for options...

Hi Excited84,

If u interested in getting an offer, I can pm u the installer tat I have currently sourced

U can emailed them and get ur quote with respect to the system that u need

Just tell them u are referred by me

No obligations

Just an alternative for u to consider

Let me know if u are interested

Getting more quotes will give u an rough idea of what the market prices are like

As for installer

It's up to ur comfort level

ok... no problem

Choose Daikin becos i find it better.

More reliable. Last time i sell ac gas (refrigerant), still find Daikin more durable. However, having said that, maintenance is always a must in prolonging the life of your ac system. Daikin is one of the market leaders for quite some time (my own opinion).

Panasonic on the other hand, is value for money. Was also considering that but well, pay abit more to get a reliable system (not saying Panasonic is not reliable) but still more or less, a preferred brand. Afterall, its a big value item.

Got my keys in Nov 2011 (i am one of the lst few batches to get the keys), been through 6 IDs / contractors. Finally come down to one that can meet my budget and also that we are comfortable with.

Due to have a final meet up with my ID this coming sat, there are some mods to be propose as we have just seen a FSM yesterday. Not too much changes but need to change the position of one of the doors in one of the rooms.

I tot you should up ur ac system lst before reno....? that should be ideally the case?

IF possible, let me know by this coming Friday whether you wanna group with me... no obligations though....

I never earn from this transaction, just an option for u to consider as I find their workmanship not bad.

PM me if u want to know more...

Thanks.

Yah lah actually shud be dat way, got cock up somewhere..haha

Hi Excited84,

If u interested in getting an offer, I can pm u the installer tat I have currently sourced

U can emailed them and get ur quote with respect to the system that u need

Just tell them u are referred by me

No obligations

Just an alternative for u to consider

Let me know if u are interested

Getting more quotes will give u an rough idea of what the market prices are like

As for installer

It's up to ur comfort level

Hi Herbalteh,

That would be great! Please pm me and i would check with the installer!!

Would mention u as well :)

And thanks for ur post on the rain shower as well... I definitely would be getting it...

It would feel like u r in warm rain after a heavy work day... but hope the water pressure

will be strong enough at 7th floor...

Anyone has thot up of adding a bathtub :) but i believe it would be too squeezy!