Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Any of u guys have bought stuff from '*spam Elctrical Trading' before? I heard they sell at competitive prices… I checked it out yesterday, a mitsubishi model refrigerator which sells at $735 at courts was being quoted at $588 by them…. Also made a random check on Aircon... Panasonic System 3 with Inverter (9k x 3) sold at $2500+.... But not sure how good their installation is....

Guys, did u all get the letter, stating there will be a Sunshine Court Completion Ceremony on March 4th?

They also have stated that a selected few will get keys to their units from guest of honor, Mr. Zaqy Mohamad as well…

I think 476A would be finally open and people will start getting keys from March onwards!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that I would be receiving early March itself!! Can’t wait for renovation to begin!

I got the letter too. I think you have to send back the letter stating your interest in attending the Ceremony before they will select you.

I will not go la... Got stage flight. I think we will be getting my keys in a few weeks time! So excited!!

I got the letter too. I think you have to send back the letter stating your interest in attending the Ceremony before they will select you.

I will not go la... Got stage flight. I think we will be getting my keys in a few weeks time! So excited!!

Hi Kim76! Yup I mailed back the appendix with my wife's and my signature only yesterday! haha... for me I don care if they ask the MP, president to give me the keys or even just throw to me from HDB Hub office window, I just want my keys fast... haha... staying at in-laws place, tats y feeling very guilty and want to move in fast... Don want to take advantage of their kindness :)

Hi excited84

U can search for *spam here

Got Gd and bad reviews

Or try one guy nick is zero

He got one thread here

Hi Kim

Congrats

Hi Herbalteh, I was reading thru all the comments yest at workplace computer :) I think buying Refrigerators, washing machines and other appliances that doesn't require installation is safe... but for Air Con, I would want someone who is super reliable and does trunking nicely!

Hi

I received a number of pms asking me for contacts for the ac installer. I have no problems in sharing the contacts.

However,

I wish to clarify tat I am in no way linked to my installer in terms of montenary gains and there are no commission given to me if u have engaged them

Each call or discussion with my recommendations are solely between u and the installer

Although my own personal findings and experience with their work is satisfactory and have been a pleasant one, and also after knowing them due to my previous work ( I used to sell ac refrigerants), it would differ from people to people due to different sets of expectations

I would like to seek ur kind understanding that decision to use or to engage them should be after ur own research and findings or sourcing of other quotes as a comparison

I like to stress that I would not like or want to be held responsible for anything tat MAY go wrong as diff pple do have diff expectations

It is a no obligation thing and up to each individual comfort level

Good luck and happy sourcing

Regards

Yee

Shud we be using 9k or 12k BTU for our master bedroom? (4 Rm Unit)

9k is good enough to cool one room

one normal room requires about 8k approx too cool down...

unless u talk about living room, which need higher btu

yar i intending to get from either everjoint , or kong tai for my fridge and washer , heard alot about them on the forums.

Still got one more Goh Ah Bee.

Still deciding on fridge model. Very hard to decide ... washer lagi worse .. harder to decide.

How you all decide what washer/dryer to buy huh ? look out for what stuff ?

Bro

Be careful on the Mitsubishi fridge

There is one model selling around 1k

The model is 62c if I rem correctly

This model helps to save water

U need to remove the condensed water in the tray located at the bottom of the fridge

I was short listing this model until I know of this water saving feature which uses older technology

Haha