Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Acklane

Treegrove My New Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Actually just completed painting by ID and was busy these few days hunting for bed, sofa, TV, fridge and washing machine. Will take picture on weekend and update soon ........

After a lot of searching calculation on few place like Ever Jxxx, Goh Ah Bxx, Courts and Harvey Norman sales and Audio Hxxx 2nd item at 50% discount.

Found Audio Hxxx offer the best price.

Have short list on the below item to get this week end as Audio Hxxxx promotion end.

1) Samsung fridge - RS552NRUA1J

2) LG LED smart 3D TV 47LA623T

Got my King Size mattress and sofa from Star Lxxxxx

Finally after a lot of homework and comparing pricing on electrical item, done all my purchase with Audio Hxxxx.

Prices is very competitive nowadays. When I talk to the saleman in Audio Hxxxx that Mega Discount Hxxxx is offering Fridge at a lower price, they will try to match it.

Item purchase on 30-11-13 is as follow

1) Samsung RS-552NRUA1J sid by side Fridge - free gift of Microwave Oven
2) Samsung WA-90F5S5QWA 9kg washing machine
3) Tefal OF-2658 Delice Oven 24L Tubrbo Convection
4) LG 47LA623T 47" FHD 3D Smart Led TV ( T2 tuner) - free, wall mount, 4 x 3D glasses, 1 x Cinema 3D Combo pack ( 2 x 3D clip on and 2 x 3D glass ) , magic remote from LG, 2 x HDMI cable and ( Speaker Bar ( NB2530A ) Or 3D Blu-Ray Player ( BP325 ) + $50 Vouchers )
Total damage of $3173.45 for the above item.
Actually this saleman from Audio Hxxxx for TV department has given me very good price and additional free gift.
If any of you guyz need to get TV soon, can PM me for his name and contact and check with him what he can offer.
Hope this help.
Edited by Acklane

Some update on my reno. Painting was done.

gallery_51186_176_50188.jpg

platform on MBR up

gallery_51186_176_42877.jpg

Carpenter have advice us on the auspicious height of altar and have show us his 风水尺.

Recommended height at 52" .

We find this abit low but the next auspicious height is at 60" (5ft) which is abit too high.

Any guyz have experience or recommended on this?

Most likely will set the height at 52"

gallery_51186_176_88328.jpg

Hi

Please kindly pm me the contact for the salesperson from Audio House. We are looking to buy several appliances for our new home too. Thanks.

Hi

Please kindly pm me the contact for the salesperson from Audio House. We are looking to buy several appliances for our new home too. Thanks.

Hi, pls PM me the contact of the sales person from Audio House. Thanks.

Hi Lucylee and Harriette,

PM send

Due to some last min changes of lighting and Kitchen setup, there are some delay in my reno.

MBR lighting change to movable light ( see picture below ) this is near to dressing table. Light will be able to move direction.

gallery_51186_8_24932.jpg

Walkway light installed

gallery_51186_8_68821.jpg

After ceiling fan installed, found wobbling and can't accept this. Check with electrician and was told they do not know how to do balancing and was told Malaysia KDK ceiling fan tend to have this problem.

Try to swap blade as per mention in KDK manual but it didn't help.

Did a lot of search and found a KDK fan installer ( Eric ) from internet. Call and arrange Eric to come down for balancing.

gallery_51186_8_20481.jpg

Mr Eric came and found the following problem on the cause of wobbling.

Blade support plate was bend due to improper installation.

Was advice to buy new blade support plate and call him again as he do not have this with him and can't proceed with the balancing.

According to him, this is a common problem.

Overall I am not satisfy with Eric service.

I would rate him as follow

He is experience but not professional enough.

During his first visit, he did not complete the job ( due to no spare part with him ) and this is a common fault according to him. But he demand to pay him S$80 for this service ( found the cause ) and another S$80 for his next visit for fixing the blade support plate ( service for 2 ceiling fan, 1 in living room the other in MBR ) . Ask me not to do anything after my purchase and arrange with him for the installation. That will be total of S$160 and I am worry if some other part is spoil and he do not have any spare again than I would have to get the part myself and call him again. This will be another S$80 again........

I don't understand as he say this is a very common fault and as a professional KDK installation, he should have this ready. Before hand I have call and told him the issue with my fan.

Anyway after he left, I try to ply back the blade support plate and re-install back with the help of my friend ( many thanks to Darren Tan - I know you are watching ) and was very happy to see my ceiling fan spins without wobbling. So it doesn't matter if my KDK fan is bought in SG or MY, it is how the electrician install it. Problem solve for living room ceiling fan.

Try the same thing on MBR ceiling and it help a lot but not good enough will go down to buy blade support plate from Capital Distributors Pte Ltd ( KDK distributor in SG )

gallery_51186_8_25359.jpg

Purchase 4 pcs of blade support plate from Capital Distributors Pte Ltd at S$2 / pcs

Re-install this in my MBR and now it is a lot better now.

gallery_51186_8_3505.jpg

Instruction manual on the correct way to install

gallery_51186_8_60200.jpg

Have complain and send photo of this to my ID and was told they will absorb this cost due to their electrician mistake.

Edited by Acklane