Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest YingLing Eng

Fernvale Riverbow

Hi TS, I have too much time on hand plus hand itchy so I come up with my own rendition of the layout if I were to design based on your concerns.

1) toilet door now not facing the entrance door

2) 3 doors not forming a straight line

3) Guest do not have to walk thru the messy WIW

4) Dun have to close the door when changing in WIW

5) Dun even have to close the door when doing "Big Business" in the toilet

6) Enough ventilation at the WIW

Just my humble opinion, hope u dun mind.

rZgCZFw.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello!!!!! I took the same layout am from 415C!!!

U know what most IDs told me "wah ur layout so funny leh" i was like "hallo, tis is new one hor"... LOL ....

Aniwae just a suggestion, we were considering to get a tic tack door to cover the air con ledge area and do up a wallpaper beside it. However, we thought of constructing a feature wall thing (box up the tic tack door and side wall) so that it looks like a complete wall.

Wanted to do a shoe cabinet at the side of the door, but was told that the DV box is there and to construct a shoe wardrobe will mean only few pairs can be placed there that too not straight but in a haphazard manner.

Regarding tic tac door in the wall to conceal the common toilet, was exploring that too, but IDs said too many door, if your doing tic tack only not advisable but if ur doing two door ie: normal toilet door plus tic tac = too many doors to open...now im confused leh.

Aniwae who is ur id?

Oh ya another thing hor, one of the Ids we met suggested we conceal the current entrance to the MBR and reconstruct another one nearer the bedroom. This could solve the privacy issue la.

But for we considering this coz i wanted a walk in wardrobe n he suggested doing one in front of the toilet.

But we may not be doing that, may consider to create a false wall in the suggested study area to construct a wardrobe and study table.