Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yian

Looking For Id / Contractor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Used this contractor few months ago quite good n pricing reasonable. So if u already have a theme or design in mind the costing is lower from other quotes i got.

His contact is 9028**** Elwin

i had just finish my renovation in jan this year. overall, quite good. although there will some problems due to electrical. but the contractor was able to solve it. the team even help in cleaning process after completion of work. They provide one stop service including help in moving of house. price is not cheap but is reasonable for the service, if u are interested, u can call him @ 9663****

can call this contractor

they have their own worker thats why they can complete project faster then others.

and they have their own carpentry factory means you can get direct factory price.

already PMed you.

I would like to recommend an ID company - Summit Interior Design. I have just got my house renovated and the results is excellent. Thanks to Edward!

At every turn we found his advice and direction pertinent, thoughtful, and enormously useful. Very dedicated, committed and patience ID from Summit Design Interior.You may contact him at 9732****.

Gisellelee you are obvious working at the company you recommended. From one forum thread you can mention you can provide good services etc. Then here you say you recommend this company of yours that renovates ...stop your marketing over here. Everyone knows it

can call this contractor

they have their own worker thats why they can complete project faster then others.

and they have their own carpentry factory means you can get direct factory price.

already PMed you.

Guest Kaixin Er

you can try kow yee civil & construction pte ltd. My siblings house were renovated by them, own workers and factory thus cheap price compared to out side.

Mr Lee 9385 **** . They have a showroom that is newly open as well, you all can try them.

You can try shortlisted Afew. As for me, I also shortlist afew after some recommendation by member here and friends around. End up I had decide to let interior doctor did my place. They are one of the most responsive torwards our question and requirement. Friendly, approachable and very practical design ideas .. Worth trying if you haven't find one.. :)

hmm.... siqi, i got 1 question to u. are you somehow connected to interior doctors? i read on your the other thread that you started, and you said you got your keys on end march. now is just the beginning of april (with all the weekends and PH). this means that work had not or maybe just started. if work had not or just started, how can you keep saying they are that good?

think u can give the id that did my house a call. he's bernard from space art interior design, u can try contacting him at 91917203 / 82833114. As i'm working as an auditor and my jobs tends to stretch till night. i never have any trouble for my house renovation. overall, i would give him 2 thumbs up.

You can try shortlisted Afew. As for me, I also shortlist afew after some recommendation by member here and friends around. End up I had decide to let interior doctor did my place. They are one of the most responsive torwards our question and requirement. Friendly, approachable and very practical design ideas .. Worth trying if you haven't find one.. :)

hmm.... siqi, i got 1 question to u. are you somehow connected to interior doctors? i read on your the other thread that you started, and you said you got your keys on end march. now is just the beginning of april (with all the weekends and PH). this means that work had not or maybe just started. if work had not or just started, how can you keep saying they are that good?

Gisellelee you are obvious working at the company you recommended. From one forum thread you can mention you can provide good services etc. Then here you say you recommend this company of yours that renovates ...stop your marketing over here. Everyone knows it

You are right i think there are many of them lurking around.

For those looking for ID/contractor, recommend you to see those members that have undergone renovation and if you like what you see then ask for contact.

Hi home owner,

I just got my BTO house at sengkang west way. Now busy with reno designer selection. After meeting n n discussion with various Id, found Reno interior design PL quote offer best value.

Currently work with the project manager, Mr Kenneth chia on my house reno. So far he is quite details on his work and acts swiftly to yr need.

Anyone interested let me know.

Hi all, I m new BTO owner for Fernvale Lea.

In progress of renovating my 4R unit.

After getting 6 quotations from various ID, I finally settle down with

Reno interior design to work on my home.

here is the link. Good value and experience ID.

Recommend to all...Hope it help you solve the headace.

https://www.facebook.com/renointeriordesign/photos_stream

Reno ID : Reno Interior design

Contact person :Mr Kenneth

HP: 9231****

Edited by leyenda

Hi all, I forget to post the ID contact. His name is Kenneth from Reno interior design. HP 9231xxxx.

If you want good saving, please call him.Thanks