Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ch0c0l4te

Chiara's Little Sweet Home

Hi all,

I've been visiting all the forum here in renotalk for quite some times. Now I'm making my own T-Blog :bow:

We've just bought a 3rm resale flat in Toa Payoh. The key collection will be on April 17. Thanks to all of you, we're now shortlisting some ID to do the reno. So here's our floor plan

floorplanoriginaltm0.jpg

By ch0c0l4te at 2008-03-26

It's a very odd looking floorplan, right?

Do you notice the empty space in front of the rubbish chute? What kind of architect come up with a design like that? And the toilet area is also placed in the middle of the room. Strange.... So hard to re-arrange the floorplan. :rofl:

But we really like the location, it's just behind Bradell MRT Station. Near good schools for Chiara, my 3 yo daughter. Near amenities and near my brother in law's flat. I think 'our' flat in the original condition when the first owner bought it so many years back. Can you imagine? Butit's good for me so I can make a total makeover of the place :jawdrop:

There goes my first post. Anyone is welcome to make any suggestion to the floorplan, ID or everything he he he

-Ch0c0-

Edited by ch0c0l4te

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

me spam too :yamseng:

your layout is similar to my old place, also a 3-roomer

thought most 3-roomers are like this? :dribble:

Edited by applefreak

me spam too :rofl:

your layout is similar to my old place, also a 3-roomer

thought most 3-roomers are like this? :good:

Hi Apple,

Right now i am renting a 3rm in lavender, but the layout is more convenience. The wc and bathroom is located on the right side after the bedroom, so it has a square kitchen... I think this kind of layout is similar to all of the older 3 rm....

3rd to spam! :rofl:

welcome to the 3-roomer family. 8|

HI crazycar....

Wow what a nice design you have. 8|

I envy your walk in wardrobe

:good:

-Cindy-

5th.... I dun spam, I ta stamp only... haha

Glad to see another 3-roomer...so I can have more ideas for my future 3-rm flat (in 6months time, I hope)

Jia-You !!!

I like toa payoh, used to live there blk 169. Missed my old flat. I love 3rm flat coz cosy n less work to do. How much u bought? The moment I sold mine, property price went up. Aiyoh! really heart pain.

Hi Apple,

Right now i am renting a 3rm in lavender, but the layout is more convenience. The wc and bathroom is located on the right side after the bedroom, so it has a square kitchen... I think this kind of layout is similar to all of the older 3 rm....

oh okay, the 3-roomers i've seen at chinatown or commonwealth side

the kitchens are all elongated

guess it kinda depends on the architects' moods at the point of time

:P8| the architects for all the funny designs

have you shortlisted any ID?

can't wait to see the perspective drawings !! :notti:

HI crazycar....

Wow what a nice design you have. :jammin:

I envy your walk in wardrobe

:)

-Cindy-

you should envy my WTB. i'm just a small tenant in that area. :dunno:

post more pictures of your new place soon. :)

welcome to renotalk :rolleyes:

just like me, believe that you will gain alot of knowledge and valuable advice here :yamseng:

i also just got my 3room resale at jurong east also super original condition, convenient for us cos all my relatives staying west area..

similar layout to yours but my storeroom is inbetween MBR and common room

the odd shape add-on is due to upgrading or what?

can share how much you paid for this flat? cos i got mine at a not so cheap price :notti: you can PM me if not convenient to say here....keke

welcome to renotalk :notti:

just like me, believe that you will gain alot of knowledge and valuable advice here :lol:

i also just got my 3room resale at jurong east also super original condition, convenient for us cos all my relatives staying west area..

similar layout to yours but my storeroom is inbetween MBR and common room

the odd shape add-on is due to upgrading or what?

can share how much you paid for this flat? cos i got mine at a not so cheap price :lol: you can PM me if not convenient to say here....keke

Hi....

You're right, the odd shape lay out and placement of the utility room is due to upgrading. Not a very easy layout to work with :P

I'll PM you the price

-ch0c0-

I like toa payoh, used to live there blk 169. Missed my old flat. I love 3rm flat coz cosy n less work to do. How much u bought? The moment I sold mine, property price went up. Aiyoh! really heart pain.

PM'ed you already....

Mine is not so cheap either :P

Edited by ch0c0l4te

Choco & babytan,

Can PM me your price of your flat? I have not decide where to buy my 3room yet, waiting to cross the 35th in July. but would to do survey abit here & there...

Thanks in advance.

Hi....

You're right, the odd shape lay out and placement of the utility room is due to upgrading. Not a very easy layout to work with :lol:

I'll PM you the price

-ch0c0-

PM'ed you already....

Mine is not so cheap either :unsure:

Hallo Cindy,

Welcome to TPY :notti:

Wanted to start a blog but I am too lazy to upload the pics I took :notti:

Your floor plan don't look quite updated leh, is there a wall between the kitchen and so-called balcony?

Finally saw someone who bought a 3-room flat in TPY. I have been living in TPY for many years and recently bought a flat for myself. Renovation is going on now, hope to move in mid of next mth :)

Mine is also in original condition but don't want to spend too much in making a major overhaul to it cos already paid too much for the flat. I am very broke now :yamseng:

TPY flats are not cheap ah, so anyone planning to buy a flat here must prepare to pay more.

Feel free to ask me if you need any help :notti: