Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all... I just got a couple of quotes and most interested in this ID City LIving @ IMM. I did a search on the forum and the general response was -VE but most were posts from back in 2005-2006.

Anyone have experence with this ID from this firm? Or expereince with this firm in general? Would really appreciate your responses.

Thanks in advance...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all... I just got a couple of quotes and most interested in this ID City LIving @ IMM. I did a search on the forum and the general response was -VE but most were posts from back in 2005-2006.

Anyone have experence with this ID from this firm? Or expereince with this firm in general? Would really appreciate your responses.

Thanks in advance...

ello...also went IMM city living...but the guy we spoke to is called Peter (or patrick...really forgot liao).

anyway we also waiting for quote. Did u try any other ID there?

HI there, i went to the about 2 months ago.

idea wise quite good...quite creative..... the contract also very detailed, like laminate samples, paint etc

was told by the ID she only ID.. wouldn't coordinate the reno but some1 else.... this is a big -ve IMO , prefer from design to coordinate also same person.

refused to quote until I confirm with them... gt such thing ? Only provided range... like 40-45K for a renovation that others qoute 20+K. Only when we gt fed up, shun her, den she realised qouted wrong customer .... revised range to 25K-28K .. still very ex so nv talk further.

Edited by junxian