Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

I'm hoping the closing valve will prevent roaches, as The Husband did inspect the steel traps when they came in and mentioned that they might do well in hindering the roaches.

5662850387_e62c8e0669.jpg

5517613528_37d39491b0.jpg

The slits are also sharply angled so that helps too, I think...

-Ely

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Post-Reno Update:

The wallpaper for Bedroom 4

After 3 weeks taken to indent the wallpaper, it finally arrived & installed on 26-April:

190v_dbc_uc4it.jpg

My son wants a 'LOUD' feature wall, so I select this design which is really 'loud' hor?

grq5_34d_uc4it.jpg

uvs7_024_uc4it.jpg

x

Edited by mae29

Post-Reno Update:

After 3 weeks taken to indent the wallpaper, it finally arrived & installed on 26-April:

190v_dbc_uc4it.jpg

My son wants a 'LOUD' feature wall, so I select this design which is really 'loud' hor?

grq5_34d_uc4it.jpg

uvs7_024_uc4it.jpg

Very nice! Love the geometric print!

- Ely

Hi mae29,

this flat has many many many issues. Countless in fact! Terrible place to stay in.

Thank goodness your sister had relied on your expertise. Terrible flat. I would drop the flat the minute I reach the door but of course, would still go in for a short tour since I'm already there as a potential buyer. :P

Hi, BB

Terrible layout & worst features outside indeed!!

Look at the sharp poison arrow seen from MBR of that featured designer's flat.

The Master Bedroom already has enough of flaws, yet the view from window is this!!

grq5_578_uc4it.jpg

this is indeed weird ... hmm ...

This weird structure is seen from a unit on second floor of the same block which my sister 'fell in love' with! So, the design of that complete block is a disaster!!

Post-Reno Update:

grq5_34d_uc4it.jpg

Sis Mae, give's your boy's room a very masculine mood ! Good n nice for a young man ! :good:

Terrible layout & worst features outside indeed!!

Look at the sharp poison arrow seen from MBR of that featured designer's flat.

The Master Bedroom already has enough of flaws, yet the view from window is this!!

Sis Mae, the arrow very sharp and long and huge.... whatever good remedy also cannot "siam" totally IMHO lol... Very good that your Sister called u to help audit :)

I will march to your flat to kick a fuss over any small issue on your behalf if the service standard is not maintained!

May I seek abit of your fengshui advice? Hee....

May I seek abit of your fengshui advice? Hee....

Sure sure...I can give you my advice. I will pm you my email address and we discuss it offline. :)

Sis Mae, give's your boy's room a very masculine mood ! Good n nice for a young man ! :good:

Bro Kobe

If you say nice then I know my son will also like it. :rolleyes:

My eldest son is away overseas for their quarterly Management convention this whole week. I will send him the link to this post here.

Bro Kobe

If you say nice then I know my son will also like it. :rolleyes:

My eldest son is away overseas for their quarterly Management convention this whole week. I will send him the link to this post here.

Sis Mae, thanks hope he like it ! Wow Management convention ! very good to know your son is doing well in his career :sport-smiley-004::good:

Sis Mae, thanks hope he like it ! Wow Management convention ! very good to know your son is doing well in his career :sport-smiley-004::good:

Bro, Thanks thanks..

I am also glad that our children didn't gone 'astray' at young age when parents divorced. Infact, my eldest son is well knowned in the cyber gaming arena....those of his age group may have seen him played in cybergame competition, and represented Singapore in many overseas tournaments.

Here is the extracts from my class assignment when I analysed his BaZi. His favourable elements is Fire and Water. Hence, he can do well in Sales and in any fire-related industries (like computing, financial services).

2_4d4_uc4it.jpg

3_3a9_uc4it.jpg

Somehow, such e-gaming arena cannot survive in Singapore....

Edited by mae29

Bro, Thanks thanks..

I am also glad that our children didn't gone 'astray' at young age when parents divorced. Infact, my eldest son is well knowned in the cyber gaming arena....those of his age group may have seen him played in cybergame competition, and represented Singapore in many overseas tournaments.

Here is the extracts from my class assignment when I analysed his BaZi. His favourable elements is Fire and Water. Hence, he can do well in Sales and in any fire-related industries (like computing, financial services).

Somehow, such e-gaming arena cannot survive in Singapore....

Sis Mae, very impressive :good:

Your boy's talent n interest is here, with your good guidance and also reading his stars , should be ok de la :) no need to worry cannot survive in SG, he can always venture overseas :)