Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
demonyi

My 2nd Home.

Hi im new to this forum. I'm gettin my 2nd house in key should be in mid may, just sold my 4rm house in compassvale bow also. The last house was done up by my wife's uncle who is a contractor so most of it design was given by us. Will update old house photo here also before updating the new EA. Now I'm in the mist of finding a good Id for my new house. When to look for a few Ids can I get some feedback from the ppl here this.

1: A&D id dennis lee

2: ideal house id Melvin yick

3: * interior id derrick yau

5: mytt interior Ronnie Lin

Can I know if anyone house was done by their company? If done my the id above even better.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi im new to this forum. I'm gettin my 2nd house in key should be in mid may, just sold my 4rm house in compassvale bow also. The last house was done up by my wife's uncle who is a contractor so most of it design was given by us. Will update old house photo here also before updating the new EA. Now I'm in the mist of finding a good Id for my new house. When to look for a few Ids can I get some feedback from the ppl here this.

1: A&D id dennis lee

2: ideal house id Melvin yick

3: * interior id derrick yau

5: mytt interior Ronnie Lin

Can I know if anyone house was done by their company? If done my the id above even better.

our EA is done by A&D but by the late simon lee

and am getting another quote from them for my mom now

Edited by zeny

Sian problem with the new resale EA owner. Before buying can promise u can move out early, got place to stay no problem. After i sold my house now say sorry no place to stay need to delay 2 to 3 months. Just sort out the issue last week gave up on tat flat now getting other EA flat. next time when u sign on the OTP make sure they write down black n white on the things they said before hand if not buyer is the one tat lost out.

Sian problem with the new resale EA owner. Before buying can promise u can move out early, got place to stay no problem. After i sold my house now say sorry no place to stay need to delay 2 to 3 months. Just sort out the issue last week gave up on tat flat now getting other EA flat. next time when u sign on the OTP make sure they write down black n white on the things they said before hand if not buyer is the one tat lost out.

wah,,, that's **** sian lor... the current OTP process doesn't protect buyers' interest at all... and sellers think they are kings...

and if anything goes wrong during the resale transaction (even if it's due to sellers' fault), it's still up to buyers to pursue legal action...

sigh...

lucky i can get back the 1k from the agent as the promise was also made by him if now waste $ liao. But nvm because of this i got to find a better flat which is at the top floor and unblock view. this time not so stupid liao dot everything down and sign lol.

wow what a lovely layout!!! i like :)

best wishes on your reno journey too ;)

Tnks. I saw ur kitchen very nice love the whiteness of it.

Today going to my I'd for selection of all items and see the 3d pic.

No the worst case is tat I got only 4 weeks to Reno siao liao la! Haiz hope all will end well.

this is my layout plan should have some changes to come. can anyone give me some more ideas? tnks

LayoutPlanoptionB-1.jpg

Edited by demonyi

this is my layout plan should have some changes to come. can anyone give me some more ideas? tnks

LayoutPlanoptionB-1.jpg

woah... your place looks huge, in this plan... :)

Hmm hard to make suggestions without actually bing there. But I agree with cs, it looks huge and I would love that kinda space and layout - so many things I would do.

If it were me, I'd keep the bed in the room with the attached toilet instead. Seems the room is big and I love bedrooms which is spacious rather than cosy but that's just me. This way too, your clothes are separated from toilet and all the moisture. And I would just have 1 small study corner in the bedroom instead of the 2 I see there.

I'd also stretch out the living area so it doesn't seem limited by the wall with the sofa. Aiyah I should sketch out all the things I would have done for you! Hahaha like playing sims! Haven't even gotten to dining and kitchen. Updates with pictures please!

Hmm hard to make suggestions without actually bing there. But I agree with cs, it looks huge and I would love that kinda space and layout - so many things I would do.

If it were me, I'd keep the bed in the room with the attached toilet instead. Seems the room is big and I love bedrooms which is spacious rather than cosy but that's just me. This way too, your clothes are separated from toilet and all the moisture. And I would just have 1 small study corner in the bedroom instead of the 2 I see there.

I'd also stretch out the living area so it doesn't seem limited by the wall with the sofa. Aiyah I should sketch out all the things I would have done for you! Hahaha like playing sims! Haven't even gotten to dining and kitchen. Updates with pictures please!

lol tnks for ur ideas my wife like the wiw to be near the toilet so can change easily. as for study next to the wiw is my game room plus bookshelf there are for my comic collections. but all ur ideas also very good can be part time id liao haha.